Chapter 47

In the hospital

Zhang Yueming are waiting outside the E.R. and her wound are already bandaged, but that's not what she's worrying. She's more worried about Chen Zhang who is inside the operating room.

Zhang Yueming keep on crying.

Wang Yi, Chen Ke, He Jin, Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao arrive and worrying can see in their faces, "Mingzi, what happened?" She asked and embrace her tight.

"Sister Ke Ke, I'm sorry I didn't protect her." Yueming apologize, "No, it's not your fault. Tell me what happened?!" Chen Ke seems panicking.

"Sister Zhang Zhang go out in the car to save Mr. Zhou from a robber, and I try protecting her but the guy suddenly hit my head and I lose consciousness.. When I open my eyes... Sister Zhang Zhang is already in the ground, losing too much blood." She explain while crying so much.

Wang Yi was so shock to hear that, she wanted to go inside but Yiqi stop her and say, "Let's wait for the doctors to come out." Yuan Yiqi said with a calm voice and Wang Yi didn't do anything.

He Jin and Shen Mengyao just cry.

Chen Ke didn't get to stop her tears and just hide her face.

Mr. Zhou show up and say, "How's she?" He asked with a worried expression, Chen Ke angrily approach him and grip his collar shirt in anger.

"Tell me, why you didn't protect my sister?!" Chen Ke shout, Zhang Yueming and He Jin are stopping her and pull her away, Wang Yi also become angry, "Mr. Zhou, she is not Zhou Shiyu, so stop hating her!!" She shout.

The others caught their attention but since they know who are they, they just close their mouths and stay silent. Mr. Zhou kneel and say, "I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it." He said and keep on crying.

Wang Yi sigh and try calming herself.

Hours later, the doctor came out and say, "She's stable now.. But I can't guarantee that she can come out in the hospital early, the wound was deep and she lost too much blood. She still need to stay here for a few weeks or months?" The doctor explain it to them, they sigh in relief but worrying is still on their faces.

"Tell me, who did this to her?!" Chen Ke angrily asked Mr. Zhou.

Zhou Guan seems nervous, "He's trying to get the briefcase because he knew that the one hundred million investment contract was inside of it." He explain and Wang Yi seems understand who would be the culprit. Wang Yi stand up and say, "Let's go to the police station, no one will sleep until we don't capture that Li Jigan.!"

Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi stop her and say, "Yi Yi, Chen Zhang needed you here. Why don't you just stay here and leave it to us?" Yuan Yiqi asked with a calm voice, Wang Yi agree to her and thank her.

Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi immediately drag Mr. Zhou out of the hospital.

The nurse and doctor get out of the E.R. with Chen Zhang, Chen Ke hold Chen Zhang's cold and pale hand. "Zhang Zhang, I'm here!" She said and seems panicking a bit.

"Sister, please wake up." Zhang Yueming beg.

"Ma'am, let us let her transfer first in the recovery room." The nurse said and they let go of Chen Zhang's hand, when Wang Yi saw her in that state, she felt her heart is aching too much.

"What if that happens to Zhou Shiyu, what will you do?" Her mind suddenly asked a question to herself.

"Ms. Chen, I'll just go to the police station first. Just call me once Chen Zhang wake up." Wang Yi said with a normal voice and walk away, Chen Ke didn't get to talk but just let her leave.

A few minutes later, Wang Yi arrive at the police station and saw Yuan Yiqi, Shen Mengyao and Zhou Guan. "Sister Qiqi, how is it?" She asked with a cold voice.

"The CCTV recognize that it was Li Jigan." Yuan Yiqi said and Wang Yi was surprised and suddenly show a sudden disbelief, she check it herself and saw the guy stabbed Chen Zhang and walk away.

While walking away, he's changing his clothes and wear off his mask. That's why they recognize that it was Li Jigan.

"I'm going to kill him!" Wang Yi wanted to leave but Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao stop her, "Yi Yi, just let the policemen do their jobs!" Yuan Yiqi try calming her.

"Stop, Yi Yi!" Shen Mengyao beg.

Wang Yi can't do anything just cry it out.

6 am in the morning

The policemen arrive in the W company with Wang Yi, Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi. All the exits and entrance was closed and the employees was puzzled.

Li Jigan who is reading documents in his office was startled when policemen break inside his office, "What the hell?! This is my office!!" He shout and the policemen suddenly handcuffs his hands.

"Li Jigan your under arrest!"

"What?!"

They go out of the office and he saw Wang Yi.

When Wang Yi saw him, she immediately approach him and punch his face hard. "Why did you do that?!" Wang Yi shout and Yiqi immediately pull her away from Jigan.

Jigan just laugh and say, "What are you talking about?" He acted innocent, "You stabbed Chen Zhang!!!" Wang Yi shout in anger.

"Really? It wasn't me!" Li Jigan shout back at her, the polices take Li Jigan out of the building. Wang Yi slowly calm down.

Shen Mengyao look so problematic and same for Yuan Yiqi who sigh in relief.

After that, Wang Yi visit Chen Zhang's room and saw that she's still sleeping. Wang Yi sit beside her and gently hold her hand.

"I'm sorry." She said and started to cry.

She can feel Chen Zhang's cold palm and look at her pale face, Wang Yi kiss her forehead and suddenly notice the two golden rings in Chen Zhang's necklace.

She take a better look at it and remember it.

She check if the ring have letters and she saw W and Z which stands for Wang and Zhou.

"I want to give it to you, I wanna have a formal wedding with you." She remember what she said when she gave the ring to Zhou Shiyu.

And suddenly, Zhang Yueming enter with a teddy bear. Wang Yi look at her but the teddy bear caught her attention, "Yi Yi, I didn't notice you're here." Zhang Yueming said with a normal voice

Wang Yi approach her and snatch the teddy bear away from her hands, "Tell me where'd you get this?" She asked and tears keep falling from her eyes.

Zhang Yueming was puzzled and don't understand what kind of behavior she's doing, "Look, what do you mean?" Zhang Yueming asked.

Wang Yi grip her collar shirt and say, "Where'd you get that teddy bear?!"

---

Chapter 47 ends

Chasing My Wife | Poetry And Painting [诗情画奕] Snh48 Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें