Chapter 28

Canada / morning

Wang Yi is reading some documents in her room, Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi knock in her room and she immediately open it.

"What now?" She coldly asked them.

"Sad to say but Mr. Hubert was rush to the hospital last night.. His secretary told us that our partnership is canceled." Shen Mengyao explain to her.

"What do we do now?" Yuan Yiqi asked.

Wang Yi sigh and say, "We'll go back.. I cannot stay here longer, I still have some meetings to attend." Wang Yi said to them.

"What will happen if you and Zhou Shiyu cross paths?" Shen Mengyao asked and Wang Yi shrug her shoulders, "I guess I'll just ignore her completely." She said with a puzzled expression.

Shen Mengyao sigh and say, "Okay, but we have to go now. We cannot be late."

Wang Yi nod and close the door, she open her closet and get all her clothes. She sigh and the reluctance can be seen in her eyes.

And couple of hours, Wang Yi, Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi arrive at China at afternoon.

Wang Yi felt tired and same for Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao, their drivers arrive and they say their goodbye.

"Sister Yaoyao, I'll just see you all tomorrow." Wang Yi said with a tired voice.

"Okay, Wang Yi. Just text us when you get home?" Yiqi said and ride the car with Shen Mengyao.

Wang Yi just nod and leave with her car.

She sigh and she suddenly remember the time that Zhou Shiyu having sleepy head and like putting her head in Wang Yi's shoulder.

Wang Yi sigh and say, "Hai! Why do I keep remembering it." She said and look so stressed about it.

And couple of minutes, she arrive at her house. She felt so silent and empty, she keep seeing Zhou Shiyu everwhere in the house.

She saw her getting down the stairs and smiling in front of her, but she know that she's just imagining things. She sigh and sit down.

Zhou Shiyu put her head in her shoulder while reading a book, Wang Yi felt so sad coming back to being alone again.

"Sister Zhou Zhou, why did you cheat on me?" She asked herself and didn't get to stop her tears to fall, she's frustrated and heart broken.

She can't do anything but to cry alone.

Same for Zhou Shiyu who is embracing the teddy bear that Wang Yi gave to her, she keep crying alone like Wang Yi.

"Yi Yi! Where are you?!"

Both of them don't know that they cry at the same time, they don't like to be separated but since fate is cruel to them. Zhou Shiyu can't do anything but to live a sad and cold life with her new husband Li Jigan.

Li Jigan enter the room and say, "Stop crying.. Because Wang Yi won't come back anymore." He said and smirk in front of her, but Zhou Shiyu just ignore him and say, "I still love her." She said with a cold voice which make Li Jigan to be angry.

He grab her face and angrily look at her, "Do you think I'll give both of you a happy ending? No! Because you are for me! And I am for you!" He said but Zhou Shiyu slap him.

"Jigan do you hear yourself?! How many times do I have to tell you that I don't love you!!" Zhou Shiyu said with an angry expression and then wipe her tears.

Li Jigan grab her and push her to the bed, holding her both hands up. "Then you'll never escape me!" He said and started to laugh.

But when he saw Zhou Shiyu started to cry, he come back to his senses and let her go. Li Jigan can't look at her so he go out the room with an angry feeling inside him, leaving Zhou Shiyu to cry alone in the room.

"Yi Yi!" Zhou Shiyu still call Wang Yi's name.

Morning

Wang Yi arrive at her office and everyone knew that she came back as the old CEO of the W company who is very workaholic, cold, neglectful and like being angry when some projects failed.

"The CEO came back again, what do we do?" The employees murmur and look so nervous.

Wang Yi enter her office and saw Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi.

"Sister Yaoyao, what's wrong?"

Shen Mengyao was about to say it but Li Jigan enter and say, "Wang Yi!! Wang Yi, you're invited to my party tomorrow." Li Jigan smile and hold to Zhou Shiyu's hand tight.

Wang Yi coldly look away when she saw Zhou Shiyu, "I don't want to go.. I am busy." She said and drink water.

"Wang Yi, everyone is expecting you.. It will be too rude if you won't attend." Li Jigan show a teasing expression while Zhou Shiyu stay silent.

Shen Mengyao seems getting pissed and wanted to approach Li Jigan but Yuan Yiqi stop her and whisper, "Don't.. Sister Zhou Zhou is here." When Yuan Yiqi said that, Shen Mengyao suddenly calm down.

"Fine.. I'll go." Wang Yi said and coldly look at him, "Okay.. Thank you." Li Jigan said and leave with Zhou Shiyu.

Wang Yi sigh and say, "Call Zhao Xiding, she'll be my partner." She said and Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi was so shock to hear that.

"What?!"

"You heard me right.. I won't repeat it." Wang Yi said and drink another water.

"But Zhao Xiding is-." Wang Yi interrupt Shen Mengyao, "I said. Call Zhao Xiding." Wang Yi said with a cold voice.

Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi cannot do anything about it, "Fine! But if that girl do something, she's dead meat to me!" Shen Mengyao seems angry and go out of the office.

"Wang Yi Meimei, I'll just follow her." Yiqi said with a worried expression and didn't wait for Wang Yi to answer her, just leave and chase Shen Mengyao.

Wang Yi just sigh.

---

Chapter 28 ends.