Chapter 3 : Her dad's birthday

Night

Wang Yi attend her father's birthday party in a grand venue, when she go out of the car, more girls started screaming her name and all of them was so happy to see her.

"Wang Yi!! Wang Yi!!" Everyone happily shouting her name.

The guards make way for her so she can enter the party without anyone touching her or asking for a picture and autograph.

"Yi Yi!" Her mom was so happy to see her.

Wang Yi kissed her cheek and smile, "Mom, I'm not late am I?" Wang Yi asked.

"No, not at all. The party wasn't starting yet." Her mom said and point at her father, "Go and greet your father a happy birthday." Her mom said and Wang Yi just nod and keep on smiling.

She approach her father and embrace him, "Happy birthday, dad." Wang Yi said, her father was happy for her sudden appearance.

"Glad you came. I thought that you won't really come like you said."

Wang Yi shake her head and say, "I just wanted to be part of this night, I realize that your birthday are important than my appointments, so I came here." Wang Yi said and her father was happy to hear that, "Its nice to know that."

Yiqi and Mengyao approach Wang Yi and say, "We thought that you'll stay in your office and read some documents instead of attending your father's birthday." Mengyao said.

Wang Yi chuckles and say, "No, something just hit me last night so I think it would be great if I become part of this night." Wang Yi said to the both of them.

Then suddenly she saw a familiar woman from a far, she stare at her for a minute and Yiqi and Shen Mengyao knew that she's looking at someone, until they realize she's really looking at a beautiful woman.

"Aiya! Our little Wang Yi seems liking someone!" Yiqi teased her.

"No, she's familiar." Wang Yi said her reason.

"No need to explain. If you wanted to marry someone in the future, we'll give our blessing immediately." Shen Mengyao said and laugh with Yuan Yiqi.

"Everyone, please sit down! Mr. Wang wanted to have a few words to say!" The host said in the stage.

Wang Yi, Yiqi and Shen Mengyao go to their seats.

Wang Yi saw that the beautiful woman go outside so she just ignore it and focus on the party.

Mr. Wang go to the stage and get the microphone, "Hello everyone, thank you for attending my birthday party even though everyone has a tight and busy schedule, I'm still glad about it." He said with a smile.

Wang Yi smile from seeing her father's happy expression.

"I'm also thankful because my daughter Wang Yi attend this party."

Everyone started giving an applause to her, "And I'm thankful that I still arrive at this age. I really thank god for giving me a long life, I'm happy about it. That's all, everyone can start to eat now." He said and everyone give another applause to him.

He get down at the stage and greet his other friends.

1 hour later

Wang Yi, Yiqi and Shen Mengyao seems bored at sitting at their chair. "Yiqi, do you want to dance?" Shen Mengyao offer and Yiqi blush after she said that, nodding like a child and say, "Yes, Yiqi wanted to dance with Sister."

They leave Wang Yi alone in the table and dance together, Wang Yi doesn't showing any expression and seems like already immune to any bored situation.

While Mr. Wang is talking to others, Mr. Liu's lawyer arrive and greet him, "Happy birthday Mr. Wang!" He said and hug him, "Oh! Attorney Qing, what are you doing here?" Mr. Wang asked.

"Nothing. Mr. Liu and I just verified something and he's here to announce it." Attorney Qing said with a happy expression.

(Back to Wang Yi)

Wang Yi decided to go to the bathroom to wash her hands, after washing her hands she accidentally bump into a beautiful woman.

Luckily Wang Yi hold her in her arms and didn't fall in the ground, the woman open her eyes and suddenly saw a spark when she have a straight eye contact with Wang Yi.

The woman felt that her heart skipped a beat and she say, "Sorry." Shyly looking away from being embarrassed.

Wang Yi stand her up and give her a cold expression, "Its okay. I have to go." She said and go back to the party.

But when she enter, she saw Mr. Liu is in the stage.

"Oh! Ms. Wang is here now! I think I can make this announcement!" Mr. Liu said in a happy voice.

Everyone was puzzled about it, the beautiful woman arrive and also stop when she saw Mr. Liu in the stage.

"Wang Yi, as a friend. I want to congratulate you." He said that and everyone was even puzzled more about it.

Shen Mengyao and Yiqi also don't know what kind of announcement is that.

"I congratulate you and Ms. Zhou Shiyu as newlywed!"

Everyone was so shock to hear that, especially Wang Yi. She look at the woman beside her and realize that the beautiful woman she kept saying that familiar from her is her wife, the woman name as Zhou Shiyu.

"What?!" Everyone asked the same question.

Zhou Shiyu was also shock about it.

"How? I didn't even know that I am married!" Wang Yi said while approaching Liu Se in the stage.

"Its true, I wasn't lying. The paper I show you last night.. Remember?"

Wang Yi remember that she really signed the paper with Zhou Shiyu, and she just realize it now because she was drunk last night.

"How's that so possible?" Wang Yi is still confused.

The reporters enter when they heard that, Zhou Shiyu immediately run to Wang Yi. All of them take photos of them and started questioning them, "Is that true, you and the daughter of the Zhou family is married?"

"Why both of you didn't make it public?"

Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu don't know how to answer them, Yiqi and Mengyao go to them and accompany them to go out of the party. The guards stop the reporters from getting near to Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu.

Wang Yi, Zhou Shiyu, Yiqi and Shen Mengyao ride the car and Mengyao is the one who drive it, some reporters still chase them but didn't get to because Mengyao drive so fast.

---

Chapter 3 ends.