Chapter 52 : The wedding

𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵 𝔀𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓩𝓱𝓸𝓾 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝔂𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓲.

---

U.S.A | 8 am in the morning

Wang Yi are waiting in the altar with Yuan Yiqi and her father.

"Yi Yi, congrats." Yuan Yiqi whisper and Wang Yi smile widely.

Zhou Shiyu enter with Zhou Guan and He Jin.

"Zhang Zhang, promise me that you'll never forget me once you have a happy life?" He Jin said while crying, "Of course, mom. I'll do that!" Zhou Shiyu said and smile widely.

"Zhou Zhou, I forgot to tell you something." Zhou Guan whisper, "What is it dad?" She asked with a puzzled expression and Zhou Guan sigh deeply.

"I wanted to marry your mother." He said and smile widely, "But mom is dead." Zhou Shiyu said and was so shock to realize that he's talking about He Jin and not her real mother.

Zhou Shiyu just smile widely and say, "You can." Zhou Guan was so happy to hear that.

They stop in front of Wang Yi and mr. Zhou give Zhou Shiyu's hand to Wang Yi, "Take care of her." He said and Wang Yi smile and nod at him.

He Jin keep on crying while Zhou Guan are stopping his tears to fall.

"My name is father Fernand of this church, and I have the privilege of performing this ceremony today. On behalf of Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu, welcome and thank you for being here.

They are thrilled that you are here today to share in their joy during this wonderful moment in their lives.

By your presence, you celebrate with them the love they have discovered in each other and you support their decision to commit themselves to one another for the rest of their lives.

The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves. If there is anything better than being loved, it is loving.

This morning we are here to celebrate love. We come together to witness and proclaim the joining together of these two people in marriage.

This is the union of two individuals in heart, body, mind, and spirit, Therefore, marriage is not to be entered into lightly, but reverently, honestly, and deliberately. And it is into this union that Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu come now to be joined." The priest said to them.

"Wang Yi you have chosen Zhou Shiyu to be your life partner. Will you love and respect her? Will you be honest with her always? Will you stand by her through whatever may come?" The priest asked.

Wang Yi answer, "I will."

"Zhou Shiyu you have chosen Wang Yi to be your life partner. Will you love and respect her? Will you be honest with her always? Will you stand by her through what ever may come?" The priest asked Zhou Shiyu

Zhou Shiyu say, "I will."

"And do you both promise to make the necessary adjustments in your personal lives in order that you may live in a harmonious relationship together?

Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu answer, "We do."

"Now in the spirit of joy and affirmation, I want to ask your families and friends a question. Do you, the families and friends of Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu, give them your blessing and support this day, wishing them a wonderful life together?" The priest asked everyone.

Everyone say, "We do!!"

"Wang Yi, please repeat after me: In the presence of God and our family and friends, I Wang Yi choose you Zhou Shiyu to be my life partner, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, to love and to cherish, and to be faithful to you alone. This is my solemn vow."

"Now Zhou Shiyu, please repeat after me: In the presence of God and our family and friends, I Zhou Shiyu choose you Wang Yi to be my life partner, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, to love and to cherish, and to be faithful to you alone. This is my solemn vow."

"May I have the rings please." The priest asked for the rings and Shen Mengyao is the one who hand it to them.

"Wang Yi, I give you this ring, that you may wear it, as a symbol of the vows we have made this day. I pledge you my love, and respect, my laughter and my tears. With all that I am, I honour you." Zhou Shiyu said and put the ring in her ring finger.

"Zhou Shiyu, I give you this ring, that you may wear it, as a symbol of the vows we have made this day. I pledge you my love, and respect, my laughter and my tears. With all that I am, I honour you." Same for Wang Yi.

"Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu, we have heard your promise to share your lives in marriage. We recognize and respect the covenant you have made here this day before God and each one of us as witnesses. Therefore in the honesty and sincerity of what you have said and done here today and by the power vested in me, it is my honour and delight to declare you married and partners in life.

You may seal your vows with a kiss."

Everyone shout in happiness when Wang Yi open the white veil of Zhou Shiyu.

"Hoo! Congrats!!" Everyone keep shouting.

Wang Yi smile and kiss her lips in front of everyone, and now they're already newlywed.

---

Chapter 52 ends