Chapter 14 : Explanation

Wang Yi notice that it's already lunch, she look at Zhou Shiyu who fell asleep in the sofa. Wang Yi smile and approach Zhou Shiyu, gently patting her cheeks. "Sister Zhou Zhou.. Let's eat." She whisper and Zhou Shiyu slowly open her eyes.

She saw Wang Yi's face is so close to her that's why she push her away and shyly look away, "Why would you do that?!" Zhou Shiyu asked.

"What?"

"Why would you near your face to me?!"

Wang Yi chuckles and just smile, "You look cute when you sleep." Wang Yi said.

Zhou Shiyu blush and try calming herself, "What time is it?" Zhou Shiyu asked, Wang Yi look at her watch and say, "It's lunch time. Let's go and eat."

Zhou Shiyu stand up and hold Wang Yi's hand, "Let's go.. Yi Yi." Wang Yi smile and leave with her while holding hands together, some employees are happy to see them together. While Zhao Xiding and Li Jigan is getting more pissed.

Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu ignore them and enter the elevator.

The two of them is the only person in the elevator so Wang Yi think of stealing a kiss in Zhou Shiyu's cheek, but when she was about to kiss her in the cheek, Zhou Shiyu suddenly look at her and Wang Yi accidentally kiss her lips.

The both of them was so shock about what happened, the elevator open and employees was so shock to see them kissing each other.

Zhou Shiyu and Wang Yi look at them and wanted to explain, "Wait, it's not-." Before they could finish, the elevator close and keep on moving.

Zhou Shiyu and Wang Yi blush deeply and both of them shyly look away, "I'm sorry." Wang Yi apologize.

"Its okay." Zhou Shiyu said.

Wang Yi felt guilty but also felt happy at the same time. Zhou Shiyu look at Wang Yi and kiss her cheek, Wang Yi was surprised about her sudden action.

"Happy?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Wang Yi nod, the elevator open and Zhou Shiyu hold her hand and say, "Let's go." Wang Yi is still shock but nod at her and go out with her.

They get into Shen Mengyao's restaurant and eat together, even more people are taking videos and photos of them. They don't care at all because the public already knew their relationship.

Zhou Shiyu still feed Wang Yi like a spoiled child and Wang Yi just let her.

2 days later

Wang Yi wake up in her bed and she saw that Zhou Shiyu is not sleeping beside her, she stand up and go downstairs. She saw Zhou Shiyu cooking in the kitchen so she approach her, embracing her waist from the back and putting her chin in her shoulder.

"Yi Yi, what's wrong?" Zhou Shiyu calmly asked, Wang Yi shake her head, "I just miss sister Zhou Zhou." She said like a child and Zhou Shiyu just chuckles at her.

"You're such a spoiled child.. Okay, go to the table, I'm done here." Zhou Shiyu said.

When she turn around, Wang Yi close her face and Zhou Shiyu move back and was surprised about Wang Yi's sudden action. "How about giving me a kiss here." Wang Yi said and point at her cheek.

Zhou Shiyu blush and don't know how to react, "Wang Yi did I spoiled you too much?" Zhou Shiyu asked and curve a smile in her lips.

"Yes, sister really spoiled me that much." Wang Yi acted like a child.

Zhou Shiyu sigh and grab her face, kissing her in the lips which make Wang Yi to be more surprised. When Shen Mengyao and Yiqi arrive they saw them kissing each other, so they immediately turn around and pretend like they didn't see anything.

Zhou Shiyu shyly look away after that kiss and Wang Yi is still imbecile about what she did..

Zhou Shiyu put the food down in the table and saw Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao standing in front of her.

"Oh! Why you didn't let me notice you both?" Zhou Shiyu asked them and Yiqi and Shen Mengyao don't know what to say, they just keep the weird smile in their faces.

"Sister Yaoyao, come and eat with us.. Also you, sister Yiqi." Wang Yi said and sit beside Zhou Shiyu.

Yiqi and Shen Mengyao sit in front of them and seems like both of them lost their appetites, Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu was puzzled to their sudden reaction.

"Hey! Is something happened to the both of you?" Wang Yi asked with a cold voice.

Shen Mengyao and Yiqi shake their head and show a frown in their faces, "Then what happened?" Zhou Shiyu asked.

Yiqi sigh deeply and look at Wang Yi with an angry expression, "Can't the both of you keep your privacy?! Even in the kitchen, the both of you will kiss each other?!" Yiqi complain.

Zhou Shiyu and Wang Yi was surprised about it, "Who told you to come here while the owners are doing something?" Wang Yi asked with a cold expression.

Zhou Shiyu felt like something is wrong with the question, she look at Wang Yi with a confused expression and ask, "What is the something that the owners doing?" Zhou Shiyu shyly asked.

"Please don't take it as a wrong thing." Wang Yi said.

"Don't tell me both of you did your first time?" Shen Mengyao said, Wang Yi and Shiyu was so shock to hear that. "No, we didn't!" Zhou Shiyu immediately say the truth.

"Sister Yaoyao, we just sleep together but we never do it before!" Wang Yi explain and Zhou Shiyu was also shock about it.

"What are you talking about?!" Zhou Shiyu look so stress about it, Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi was so happy to hear that.

"Wait! You two like each other, right?" Shen Mengyao ask a clear question, "No, I love her." Wang Yi said which make Zhou Shiyu to blush deeply.

Yuan Yiqi felt envy of her, "I wish I was you Wang Yi, so fast forward!" Yiqi said and just eat her food.

Shen Mengyao embrace Yiqi and say, "Why, Do you think I don't love you?" Yuan Yiqi curve a wide smile in her lips after hearing that to Shen Mengyao.

Zhou Shiyu and Wang Yi just chuckles while watching Mengyao and Yiqi to be sweet at each other, Wang Yi look at Zhou Shiyu and hold her hand.

Both of them smile at each other.

---

Chapter 14 ends.