Chapter 41 : Kiss

"Zhou Shiyu!! Zhou Shiyu!" A familiar voice is calling her.

Zhou Shiyu turn around and saw her mother running towards her, but she was so shock to see that she was hit by a car. She run towards her and put her head in her arms, "Zhou Zhou, take care of your father?" She said with a weak voice.

"Lady? Can I ask who you are?" It turns out that she's still not remembering who is she, and she's still Chen Zhang in her mind.

Chen Zhang saw an upcoming car and just hit her, everything turns out to be a dream when she wake up.

But she was surprised to realize that Chen Ke, Zhang Yueming and her mother have been waking her already. "Zhang Zhang, what's wrong?" Her mother asked.

Chen Zhang shake her head and say, "Nothing, just a bad dream." She said and show a smile.

"You sure?" Yueming ask and Chen Zhang just nod her head.

"Sister Ke Ke, about the contract?"

"Just don't mind it, I already check it."

Chen Ke get a water and let her drink it, Wang Yi knock in the door and Zhang Yueming immediately open it.

"President Wang?" She asked with a normal voice, Wang Yi show a pale smile and bow, "Hello?" She said formally.

"Please get inside." He Jin said.

Wang Yi enter and bow in front of Chen Ke and Chen Zhang, "What brings you here, President Wang?" Chen Zhang asked with a puzzled expression.

"Sister Yaoyao made you a hot soup and a porridge, she said that sister Zhou-." Wang Yi stop after realizing that she was about to say Zhou Shiyu's name, so she say, "She said that maybe you'll like it?" She said and show a pale smile.

Chen Zhang nod and smile, "Of course, please tell Ma'am Shen that I'm thanking her for the soup and porridge." She said and keep on smiling.

Zhang Yueming was about to snatch it from her hands but Wang Yi stop her and show a cold expression, Yueming show a serious expression and wanted to get it from her hands, "Can I feed Chen Zhang?" Wang Yi said which make Yueming to be surprised.

"Of course!" He Jin said without hesitating, "No!" Yueming protest.

Yueming look at Wang Yi with a pissed expression and say, "You're the reason why she's here, right?" She said and show a teasing smile at her, Wang Yi stay calm.

"Mingzi! Can we please not talk about it?" Chen Ke react on what she said.

Wang Yi and Yueming get into a serious eye contest for 15 seconds, Chen Ke approach Yueming and tug her ear.

"Ouch! Ouch! Jie?!"

"I told you to stop!"

Chen Ke drag Yueming out, "Just take care of her, I'll just watch them." He Jin said with a worried voice.

Wang Yi and Chen Zhang was left in the room alone, Wang Yi sit beside Chen Zhang and open the box for her. Chen Zhang was kinda happy to see the porridge and the soup.

Wang Yi get the spoon and feed the porridge to Chen Zhang.

It looks like that the warm and soft personality of Wang Yi are coming out while feeding Chen Zhang.

"I'm sorry again.. I'm sorry for everything." Wang Yi said with a normal voice and look at Chen Zhang directly, "It's fine.. Don't worry about it." Chen Zhang shook her head and smile widely in front of her.

Wang Yi warmly smile and say, "I wish we can still work together?" She said and keep on smiling, but Chen Zhang suddenly show a frown expression and say, "President Wang, I'm going back to G city.. Since my job is done, I have to go back there." She said with a sad voice which also make Wang Yi to show a frown expression.

Wang Yi sigh and gently feed her a soup, "It's not a problem. We can still be friends, and stop calling me President Wang.. Call me Yi Yi, instead." She said and wipe Chen Zhang's lips.

"This soft lips is familiar." The words that run to her mind when she touch Chen Zhang's lips.

They become silent for 10 seconds, Chen Zhang don't know how to react on it. And then, Wang Yi suddenly kiss her which make Chen Zhang's eyes to widen.

Wang Yi is sincere and feeling the soft and warm lips that attached to hers.

Chen Zhang didn't react or push Wang Yi away, she didn't even resist or become angry. After that silent kiss, Wang Yi look at her and suddenly realize that she's not Zhou Shiyu but Chen Zhang.

Wang Yi was ashamed and look away, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it!" She said and stand up, "Sorry." She said and go out of the room.

Chen Zhang stay silent and was also shock about what happened, "What was that?" She asked herself while touching her lips and keep showing a puzzled expression.

---

Chapter 41 ends