Chapter 17

Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu arrive at their house.

Zhou Shiyu felt pissed and doesn't want to talk to Wang Yi, but Wang Yi grab her arm and say, "Look, I'm sorry!" She apologized but Zhou Shiyu is still angry.

"Sorry? Wang Yi, that's my father! You should've leave it!"

"Leave it? How am I suppose to do that? People are bullying you and I have to do something!"

"It's not enough reason for you to slap Zhao Xiding."

Wang Yi hold her hand and say, "I have my rights! You can't blame me for being angry when someone is bullying you! Sister Zhou Zhou I like you..! No! I love you!" Wang Yi explain.

Zhou Shiyu seems doubting it, everyone knows why her mother died because of her, and since she was a child she didn't hear it to someone, the word "love".

"Wang Yi, maybe you're confused? Maybe what you felt is not-."

Before she can finish, Wang Yi grab her face and kiss her. A sudden kiss make Zhou Shiyu to blush deeply, and wrap her arms around her neck and seems resisting the sweet and hot kiss from her lips.

Wang Yi directly look into her eyes, "I don't want you to put yourself down." She said while panting, Zhou Shiyu frown and embrace Wang Yi.

"I'm sorry." Zhou Shiyu apologized.

Wang Yi curve a smile in her lips and kiss her forehead, "You smell like the red wine." She said, and both of them laugh at it.

After that night

Wang Yi go to her office at 9 am in the morning, people was surprised because she always come in her office in 5 am.

Yuan Yiqi arrive and enter her office, "Wang Yi meimei, can I tell you something?" She said and approach Wang Yi.

"What is it sister Qiqi?" Wang Yi asked.

Yuan Yiqi curve a smile, "I'm now the CEO and president of the Y company!" She said with an excitement in her face, Wang Yi was so happy to hear that.

She stand up and shake hands with her, "Congrats! Does sister Yaoyao know this?" Wang Yi asked and Yuan Yiqi nod, "Yes, she know. Because when dad gave me the company, she was there, eating with us." Yuan Yiqi explain.

And that nice conversation suddenly change when Zhao Xiding enter without asking Wang Yi's permission, "Wang Yi, you have 10 minutes to explain why you slap me last night!!" Zhao Xiding shout.

Wang Yi just coldly look at her, "I have nothing to explain to you, Xiding. Besides you're the one who bullied my wife!" Wang Yi said to her.

"So you have to slap me?!"

"Yes." Wang Yi immediately replied which make Zhao Xiding to be more angry. She scream, Yuan Yiqi and Wang Yi just coldly look at her. Thinking that she's already out of her mind.

"Wang Yi!! Why you like choosing a girl like her?!"

"Because she have a good heart.. And you don't have the rights to ask me anything you like!" Wang Yi seems angry so Yiqi started to hold her arms.

Zhao Xiding smirk and say, "Really? A good heart. Why don't you see it for youself? She's flirting with others." Zhao Xiding point outside.

Wang Yi check it for herself, she saw that she's normally talking to someone and seems reluctant to the conversation. "What the hell are you talking about?" Wang Yi look at Zhao Xiding.

Zhao Xiding point again and Wang Yi turn around and saw that the person that Zhou Shiyu talking to is Li Jigan.

"See? I told you." Zhao Xiding started laughing.

Yuan Yiqi recklessly grab her face in anger and drag her outside Wang Yi's office.

Wang Yi was still surprised when she saw that, her expression suddenly turn cold and go back in her office. She angrily sit down and read documents, wanting to forget what she saw.

But when she turn into other page, the page suddenly torn down and she realize that she's angry. She calm herself and sigh deeply.

Zhou Shiyu enter and wave her hand at Wang Yi, but Wang Yi coldly ignore her and walk away. Zhou Shiyu was left puzzled and don't know why she suddenly having that behavior.

"What happened to her?"

Shen Mengyao enter and say, "Zhou Zhou, should we go to our favorite coffee shop?" Shen Mengyao offer and Zhou Shiyu immediately agree to her.

They leave without telling Wang Yi and Yiqi.

Wang Yi and Yiqi return together in Wang Yi's office and didn't saw Zhou Shiyu.

"Sister Qiqi, have you seen sister Zhou Zhou?" Wang Yi asked and Yuan Yiqi shake her head, "No, I haven't seen her today. Why?" Yiqi added.

Wang Yi get her phone in her pocket and dial Zhou Shiyu's number, but Zhou Shiyu won't pick up.

She didn't know that her phone is in silent mode and was hidden in Zhou Shiyu's pocket.

Because Zhou Shiyu and Shen Mengyao happily talking to each other, she didn't notice that Wang Yi are calling her phone several times.

"Sister Qiqi, can you call sister Yaoyao?"

Yiqi get her phone in her pocket and dial Shen Mengyao's number, but same like Zhou Shiyu. No one is answering.

"She won't pick it up." Yiqi said to Wang Yi.

Wang Yi was puzzled, she doesn't know where did Zhou Shiyu go. "Sister Qiqi, is Li Jigan still here?" She asked.

"I saw Jigan left with his car." Yuan Yiqi said with a normal expression.

Wang Yi seems over thinking but she stop herself because she have trust on Zhou Shiyu, "Sister, let's buy flowers." She said and Yuan Yiqi immediately agree on her.

They leave the company and immediately go to a flower shop to buy flowers.

"Wang Yi meimei, what gotten into you and you think of buying this flowers?" Yuan Yiqi asked while taking a sniff in flowers.

"No, I just think that sister Zhou Zhou will like it." She said and pick of a red rose, "I'm sure she'll like it." Yiqi said.

Both of them go to the cashier and pay for the flowers, they go back at the W company but Yuan Yiqi have to say goodbye because she also have meeting to attend.

Wang Yi seems happy while looking at the flowers, she saw an envelope in her table so she pick it and open what's inside.

And she suddenly drop the flowers, she was so shock to see the pictures in front of her.

---

Chapter 17 ends.