Chapter 31 : Who am I

Time passes quickly and 2 months later, Zhou Shiyu isn't still waking up. Chen Ke, Zhang Yueming and her mother are keep waiting for her to open her eyes.

"Guys, when does this beautiful girl going to wake up?" Zhang Yueming asked while showing a tired expression.

Chen Ke shake her head and say, "I completely don't know.. But I'm hoping that she's going to wake up soon." She said and look at her mother who is very problematic while holding at Zhou Shiyu's hand.

Zhou Shiyu slowly open her eyes and saw them.

Chen Ke, Zhang Yueming and her mother was so shock to see her waking up, "Who are you?" Zhou Shiyu asked with a weak voice.

"Ke Ke, call the doctor!" Her mother said panicking and Chen Ke immediately go out and call the doctor, "Miss, are you okay?" Yueming's mother worriedly asked Zhou Shiyu.

"Who are you?" Zhou Shiyu asked. "My name is He Jin, and this is my daughter Zhang Yueming." She said with a nervous expression.

"Okay.. Where am I?"

"You're in the hospital... Miss, I'm really sorry, my driver didn't mean to hit you!" She explain and hold her hand tight but Zhou Shiyu is confused and looks like she doesn't have any idea what she's talking about.

The doctor arrive and immediately check her vitals and her eyes, "So, what do you feel now?" The doctor asked with a calm voice.

"I felt dizzy, but a little." Zhou Shiyu said and look so confused about what happening in front of her, "Can you tell me your name?" The doctor asked.

Zhou Shiyu don't know what to say and look so clueless, she shake her head and say, "I don't remember it." She said with a puzzled expression.

Chen Ke, Yueming and He Jin was so shock to hear that.

A couple of minutes, Chen Ke and He Jin leave Zhang Yueming to guard Zhou Shiyu for a while to talk to the doctor.

"Doc, what's wrong with her?" Chen Ke asked with a normal expression.

The doctor sigh and say, "It maybe because of the brain injury she got from the accident.. Now, she's completely suffering from amnesia." The doctor calmly explain it to them.

Chen Ke and He Jin look so problematic about it.

"How long can she suffer from amnesia?" He Jin asked, "I don't know what to say.. Other amnesia can be permanent while others are not, but we hope that she can recover her other memories." The doctor said and Chen Ke look so problematic about it.

In the room, Zhou Shiyu wake up and saw Zhang Yueming sitting in a chair beside her while already asleep. She gently pat Zhang Yueming's arm and Yueming open her eyes.

"Why? Is there something hurt to you?" Zhang Yueming asked and Zhou Shiyu shake her head and say, "I just wanted to know your name." She said and sit down and Zhang Yueming assist her.

"My name is Zhang Yueming, you can call me Mingzi if you want." She said and smile widely.

Chen Ke and He Jin enter the room and say, "Miss, we're sorry for what happened?" He Jin apologized again.

Zhou Shiyu was puzzled and say, "I don't know why you keep apologizing but apology accepted." She said and smile widely.

Chen Ke approach her and say, "Since you don't have a name, can I give you a name?" She asked with a normal expression and Zhou Shiyu was so happy to hear it.

"Of course.. I don't even know what to call to myself, so just give me a name."

Chen Ke sigh and say, "How about Chen Ming?" Zhou Shiyu don't know what to say and she seems happy about it, but Zhang Yueming react and say, "No! Just Zhang Ke!!" She protest and Chen Ke disagree to it.

(Chen Ke wants Chen Ming because Chen is her surname while Ming came from Yueming, but Yueming wants Zhang Ke which came from Chen Ke's name and Zhang Yueming's surname)

"No! Chen Ming!"

"I said, Zhang Ke!!"

Zhou Shiyu don't know how to stop them so their mother say, "How about Chen Zhang, so both of you won't fight anymore?!" She said and Chen Ke and Zhang Yueming suddenly stop when they heard that.

"I'm fine with that!!" Zhou Shiyu was so happy to hear that as her name.

Chen Ke and Zhang Yueming sigh and say, "Okay, You're Chen Zhang and welcome to the family." Chen Ke said and suddenly give Chen Zhang (Zhou Shiyu) a warm embrace.

"Thank you." Chen Zhang thank them.

---

Chapter 31 ends