Chapter 19

"What?" Shen Mengyao was shock.

"Wang Yi! This isn't funny!" Her father doesn't want to believe it.

"Look. It's an accident! You guys should calm down!!" Zhou Shiyu said to them but no one calm down except Wang Yi who keep showing cold expression.

"You did that to your wife?! Huh?!" Her dad shout at her, Zhou Shiyu block Wang Yi.

"Mr. Wang, we can talk about this." Zhou Shiyu said with a calm voice.

"Zhou Zhou come here." Shen Mengyao are pulling her but Zhou Shiyu is resisting, "Mr. Wang, believe me. She didn't mean it."

Wang Yi didn't say anything, her father suddenly slap her and everyone was so shock about it, even Wang Yi's mother.

"Did I taught you to hurt a wife?! Huh Ah Yi!!" He's dad shout at her, "I'm sorry dad." Her dad slap her again, Zhou Shiyu face Wang Yi's father, "Mr. Wang, I swear! I really swear, she didn't mean it!"

"Why are you defending her?!" Mr. Wang angrily asked, "Because she didn't mean it."

"Really? You got bruises!" Shen Mengyao react and Yuan Yiqi are trying to pull her from the back.

"Mengyao, please. Let's not make this as a big issue."

"Zhou Zhou I know you.. You doesn't like complaining even you're already hurt! How could you protect yourself if you keep having that attitude?!"

Yuan Yiqi is so problematic and don't know what to say.

"Shiyu, just bring Wang Yi home." Wang Yi's mother requested and Zhou Shiyu nod, she take Wang Yi out and immediately leave the place.

"Why did you do that?! You always take your daughter's side!" Mr. Wang angrily said to his wife.

"Haven't you heard Zhou Shiyu?! She said that she didn't mean it!! You didn't let your daughter explain first!!" Mrs. Wang is so problematic and also stressed about what's happening.

"No, I have to follow them." Shen Mengyao said leaving and Yiqi immediately chase her, "Sister Yaoyao! Sister, wait for me!!"

After a minutes, Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu arrive at their house.

"Sister, can you get the ice bag?" She asked to the maid, "Okay, Ma'am." The maid said and go to the storage room.

Zhou Shiyu sat beside Wang Yi and check the slap mark, "Does it hurt?" Zhou Shiyu worriedly asked, Wang Yi shake her head and didn't say anything.

"Why did you say that? You should've just lie!"

Wang Yi sigh and directly look at her, "I know my mistakes.. And I should learn my lesson from it." Wang Yi said with a calm voice and a normal expression.

Zhou Shiyu can't help but to cry in front of her, Wang Yi wipe her tears in her cheeks and show a pale smile, "I'm sorry.. I should be the one to protect you... Not hurt you." Zhou Shiyu knew that Wang Yi meant it.

She keep on crying, "Because of me, you and your dad get into a fight." Zhou Shiyu keep on crying and Wang Yi embrace her and whisper, "Stop blaming yourself.. Dad didn't slap me because of you, he slap me because he want me to learn from my mistake."

Zhou Shiyu calm down and look at Wang Yi, "Just don't do that again." She said and Wang Yi was puzzled a bit, "What? The thing I did to the office?" Wang Yi asked.

"No, you said the truth."

Wang Yi smile because she knew that Zhou Shiyu is teaching her to lie, "Sister Zhou Zhou is teaching me to lie." Wang Yi tease her.

Shen Mengyao and Yiqi arrive, Yiqi look so problematic on how she would stop Shen Mengyao for being so angry..

Shen Mengyao pull Zhou Shiyu away, "You can't hurt Zhou Zhou anymore!" She said angrily.

"Sister Yaoyao, Wang Yi didn't really mean it." Yuan Yiqi said with a worried expression.

"No! Zhou Zhou will stay with me tonight! How am I going to calm down?!"

Wang Yi sigh and say, "She can stay with you tonight." But Zhou Shiyu embrace her waist tight, "No! Mengyao, believe it or not, Wang Yi didn't mean it!" Zhou Shiyu still defend Wang Yi.

Shen Mengyao sigh and say, "Okay.. Explain why you hurt her?!"

"I was jealous." Wang Yi said without hesitating.

Shen Mengyao can't believe it, "You hurt her because you're jealous?.... Wang Yi, I thought that you're a cold person? But why you do that?!"

"I know.. I was wrong, please forgive me." Wang Yi apologize, Shen Mengyao seems problematic. She know that Wang Yi is sincere about it, "Yaoyao.. Just forgive her, so we can solve this already." Zhou Shiyu beg.

Shen Mengyao calm down, "Fine.. But if you hurt her again..! I will be the one to beat you." Shen Mengyao is serious about it, Yuan Yiqi sigh in relief and was happy that they're already okay.

"Tomorrow, explain to Uncle Wang everything so this problem will be solve." Shen Mengyao remind Wang Yi, "Okay.. I will." Wang Yi curve a smile in her lips.

"Should we go now, sister Yaoyao?" Yuan Yiqi seems a bit nervous when she asked that, "Let's go." Shen Mengyao smile at Yiqi and hold her hand.

"Yi Yi! Zhou Zhou! We're going now! Wang Yi, dare hurt her! I'm telling you!" Shen Mengyao still warn Wang Yi even she's leaving.

"Come on, let's go." Yiqi seems irritated about it.

Wang Yi look at Zhou Shiyu and kiss her forehead, "Thank you." Wang Yi whisper at Zhou Shiyu.

Zhou Shiyu hug her tight, "Just don't do that again." She said and Wang Yi nod at her.

"Does your cheek still hurt?" Zhou Shiyu asked.

Wang Yi shake her head and say, "Yeah, a little bit... How about giving it a kiss?" Wang Yi said.

Zhou Shiyu raise her head and look at her, Wang Yi saw how her cheeks turn red. She smile at it and kiss her forehead again.

"Sister, you're red."

Zhou Shiyu smile and kiss her cheek, Wang Yi was surprised about it. Wang Yi was just teasing her but didn't expect for her to take it serious.

"Goodnight." Zhou Shiyu said and was about to go to her room.

Wang Yi pull her hand, "Let's sleep together?" Zhou Shiyu was surprised when Wang Yi said that.

She was stunned and don't know what to say, Wang Yi didn't wait for her to say anything and enter the room with her.

---

Chapter 19 ends.