Chapter 25

10:23 am in the morning, when Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi enter the W company, they saw that all employees are panicking in the hallway of Wang Yi's office.

"What happened?" Yiqi asked.

"Ms. Yuan, president Wang come back to her old self."

Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi is disappointed to hear that, they enter Wang Yi's office and saw that she's scolding other employees.

"How did this happened?! Do you know that I worked hard for this sale?!" Wang Yi keep on shouting.

"Yi Yi! Keep it down!.. Guys, please go out first." Shen Mengyao said and the employees and they go outside.

Wang Yi pour a wine in her glass and drink it, and pour another one again so Yiqi snatch the wine bottle to her, "Stop it!" Yiqi said and put the bottle wine away.

"Wang Yi, what's wrong with you?" Shen Mengyao asked, "Nothing.. This is me and I'm fine." Wang Yi said and look so stress about it.

"Wang Yi, please.. Stop acting like this."

Wang Yi directly look at Shen Mengyao, "What? Acting what? Sister Yaoyao, this is me!" Shen Mengyao reply, "This is not you! Go and talk to Zhou Shiyu!"

Wang Yi show an angry expression when she heard that name, "Don't mention her name because she cheated on me!" Wang Yi is a bit angry but Yuan Yiqi keeping her calm.

"Oh really? Is this all about Fei Qinyuan again?"

Wang Yi was stunned to speak after she heard that name, "Zhou Shiyu doesn't have anything to do with your past to Fei Qinyuan!" Shen Mengyao remind her.

"Fei Qinyuan cheated on me and same for Zhou Shiyu!"

"She didn't! Go and talk to her!"

Wang Yi don't know what to say, then suddenly Li Jigan enter her office.

"What are you doing here?!" Wang Yi become so angry that she wanted to hit him but Shen Mengyao and Yiqi stop her.

"I'm not here to fight with you, Wang Yi... I'm here to invite you all for my upcoming wedding."

Shen Mengyao, Yuan Yiqi and Wang Yi was puzzled about it, "You're getting married?" Shen Mengyao asked him.

"Zhou Shiyu agree on marrying me so I'm here to invite you all."

The three of them was so shock to hear that, "Zhou Shiyu agree?" Yuan Yiqi show a sudden disbelief about it.

"Yeah, she did. If you don't believe then talk to her." Li Jigan show a teasing expression.

"Where is she?" Shen Mengyao asked with a serious expression.

"She's in my office. You can-."

Li Jigan didn't get to finish when Shen Mengyao leave Wang Yi's office and head to Li Jigan's office. Shen Mengyao didn't knock or ask permission, just breaking inside the office.

She saw Zhou Shiyu sitting in the sofa, "Zhou Shiyu! Tell me that Li Jigan is not telling the truth!!" Shen Mengyao show a sudden disbelief about it.

Zhou Shiyu sigh, "I'm sorry, Yaoyao." Shen Mengyao suddenly become angry when Zhou Shiyu heard that, "Zhou Zhou, tell me, Why did you betrayed her?!"

Yuan Yiqi arrive and stop Shen Mengyao from getting close to Zhou Shiyu.

"How dare you!! I thought you love my cousin?!" Shen Mengyao keep on shouting while Yuan Yiqi is pulling her away.

"Yaoyao, I'm sorry." Zhou Shiyu just cry in front of her.

"Shut up! Because we're not friends anymore!"

Shen Mengyao leave with Yuan Yiqi and Zhou Shiyu left devastated.

"Sister Yaoyao, you cannot just say that!"

Shen Mengyao angrily look at Yuan Yiqi, "I don't know why I keep defending Zhou Shiyu, now everything is clear to me. I don't want to be part of her life anymore!" After Shen Mengyao said all that, she walk away.

Yuan Yiqi is so problematic about it, she don't know what to do to make them fix everything, "Hai! Sister Zhou! What am I going to do?!" Yiqi look so irritated and don't know what to do about it.

Zhao Xiding is just hiding herself and keep listening to their problems, she seems kinda happy to see them hate Zhou Shiyu, "Hai.. Now, its my turn to be with Wang Yi." She smirk and leave the place immediately.

1 month later

Wang Yi come back to her old personality, the one who is very workaholic, doesn't care and cold to others, don't eat in time and keep scolding other employees. Wang Yi's parents are more worried about her health, she lost weight again and doesn't sleep in time.

Yuan Yiqi enter her office and say, "Wang Yi, today is the wedding of sister Zhou Shiyu. Won't you go and greet her?" Yuan Yiqi asked with a calm expression.

"No need.. Stupid occasions like that aren't important, what important is our meeting in USA. That's more important to me." Wang Yi said with a cold voice and a cold expression.

Yiqi sigh and look at her, "You sure that we'll leave today.. Sister Yaoyao and I are ready." She said and Wang Yi stand up, "Let's go. We'll be staying there for 1 month so I'll take the opportunity to move on." Wang Yi said and go out in her office.

Yuan Yiqi knew that her old behavior about being late came back again, but she can't blame Wang Yi if she's hurt too much about what Zhou Shiyu did to her.

"Poor Wang Yi." Yiqi said and follow Wang Yi.

Shen Mengyao is waiting for them in the car, Wang Yi and Yiqi enter and immediately leave the W company.

"Wang Yi, are you sure-?" Mengyao was interrupt by Wang Yi, "I'm sure.. I don't want to see her." She said with a cold voice and just coldly look at the window.

The car is filled with silence and no one dare to talk about anything. Of course, Wang Yi come back to her old self, and Yiqi and Mengyao know that she don't like having nonsense conversation.

"I know there's a way for you and sister Zhou Zhou to reunite again." The words that run in Yiqi's head.

---

Chapter 25 ends.