Chapter 8 : Blush

Zhou Shiyu was surprised, Wang Yi immediately look away and say, "Let's go home, you can't sleep here because its uncomfortable." Wang Yi said while shyly hiding her face away.

Zhou Shiyu stand up and nod.

Both of them go out of the building, they didn't know that reporters are secretly taking their photos.

Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu ride the black car and immediately leave the place.

Zhou Shiyu fell asleep again and her head fell in Wang Yi's shoulder, Wang Yi didn't react but she know that her heart skipped a beat and she suddenly become nervous.

"What if she hear it?" The words that running to her head while being so nervous.

But she look at Zhou Shiyu's face and her face turn red again, "Sister, do I really like you? Or this is just the effect of the medicine I took in the morning?" The words keep asking in Wang Yi's mind.

She was bothered about it and she's irritated because the driver is driving so slow.

Inside the car is cold but Wang Yi is heating up and her sweats are slowly dripping down. Wang Yi shyly hiding her red face but didn't notice that her ears also turn red, Zhou Shiyu move a little and it make Wang Yi to be more nervous.

When they arrive at their new house, Wang Yi sigh in relief and gently wake Zhou Shiyu, "Sister, we arrived." Wang Yi said with a normal voice.

Zhou Shiyu wake up and yawn, "We're here?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Wang Yi nod.

Both of them go out of the car, and while entering the door, Wang Yi felt a little dizzy.

"What's wrong?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Wang Yi shake her head and show a pale smile, "Nothing, it's just I felt dizzy." Wang Yi said.

Wang Yi straight to her room and same for Zhou Shiyu, both of them have different rooms even they're married.

Zhou Shiyu felt something is wrong with Wang Yi but she ignore it and close the door of her room, Wang Yi lie down in the bed and sigh deeply.

"Do I really like sister Zhou Zhou?... Impossible, we just met in 2 days. It's impossible for me to fall in love with you." Wang Yi keep denying how she feel for Zhou Shiyu.

She didn't notice that she slowly fell asleep while thinking about Zhou Shiyu, she even forgot changing her clothes before going to sleep.

And it was morning, Zhou Shiyu go out in her room and get downstairs. But she didn't saw Wang Yi, only the servants cleaning the living room and the dining area.

"Ahm. Excuse me, does Wang Yi left?" Zhou Shiyu politely asked the maid, "No, Ma'am. She's still in her room." The maid reply.

Zhou Shiyu smile and say, "Thanks." And go upstairs again and knock in Wang Yi's room.

"Wang Yi! Wang Yi!" Zhou Shiyu keep knocking but no one is answering, she open the door and saw Wang Yi peacefully sleeping in her bed. She approach her and gently pat her cheek, "Wang Yi.. Wang Yi, wake up." Zhou Shiyu said with a low voice.

But Wang Yi stay asleep, Zhou Shiyu touch her forehead and realize that Wang Yi is having a high fever. She go out and say to the maid, "Ahm. Sister, can I ask for a cold water and a clean handkerchief?"

The maid smile and nod, "Okay, Ma'am."

Zhou Shiyu go back in Wang Yi's room and open her closet, picking a clothes for Wang Yi to change. She wake Wang Yi again and Wang Yi slowly open her eyes, looking at Zhou Shiyu in front of her.

"Sister?" A weak voice from Wang Yi.

"Wang Yi, can you sit down? You're having a high fever, let me change your clothes first." Zhou Shiyu said with a calm voice.

Wang Yi nod and slowly sit down but with Zhou Shiyu assisting her.

Wang Yi undress her white long sleeve polo shirt without even hesitating, Zhou Shiyu blush deeply and turn around. "I'll go get the cold water, I'll knock in the door and tell me if you already change your clothes." Zhou Shiyu said and was in a hurry to leave Wang Yi's room.

Zhou Shiyu stop and hide herself, she can clearly tell that her heart skipped a beat. "My god, why would she undressed without informing me?" The words that bother Zhou Shiyu's head.

Zhou Shiyu go downstairs and get the cold water and clean handkerchief from the maid, "Thank you, sister." Zhou Shiyu said politely.

Zhou Shiyu go back upstairs but before entering Wang Yi's room, she do inhale and exhale first. "Wang Yi, are you done?!" Zhou Shiyu normally asked.

"Yes!" Wang Yi replied.

Zhou Shiyu slowly enter the room and saw Wang Yi lying down in the bed.

Zhou Shiyu enter and put the cold water at the top of the cabinet and close the door, Zhou Shiyu sit beside Wang Yi and put the clean handkerchief in the cold water and squeeze it, gently wiping Wang Yi's face and down to her neck.

Zhou Shiyu even wipe her arms and hands, after that she doesn't know if she will ask Wang Yi or not.

"Zhou Shiyu, what are you thinking? Wang Yi is sick, she need a proper care!!" She keep telling it to herself, so she clear her throat, "Wang Yi, can you undress your clothes first, I need to wipe you back."

Wang Yi nod and sit down, Wang Yi undress her shirt in front of Zhou Shiyu and Zhou Shiyu's face suddenly turn red.

"Sister, please make it fast. Its cold." Wang Yi said with a pale expression and a weak voice. "Oh!! Yeah, right!" Zhou Shiyu come back to her senses.

She gently wipe Wang Yi's back and keep telling to herself that it's just a fever.. But she cannot deny that she can see Wang Yi's fair and white skin, she immediately finished wiping and put her clothes back.

"Lie down first." Zhou Shiyu said and assist Wang Yi to lie down in the bed, Zhou Shiyu put the handkerchief in the cold water again and squeeze it tight. After that, she gently place it in Wang Yi's forehead.

"Wait for me, I'll just get a water and a medicine." Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi didn't say anything and just nod at her.

Zhou Shiyu go out and close the door.

Zhou Shiyu wanted to scream and shout, it turns out that she's been heating up all the time from doing that to Wang Yi.

"What the hell?! I'm straight but I can't deny that I'm attracted to her fair skin!" The words that bother her mind.

Zhou Shiyu's face and ears turn so red while can't stop minding about what happened.

---