Chapter 43 : The truth

Night / G City

Chen Zhang keep searching Zhou Shiyu's name in the internet until she found her.

"Zhou Shiyu, the daughter of the Zhou family. A cheater wife of the most famous young billionaire of S city named Wang Yi." She read what's on the screen.

Zhang Yueming enter the living room and give her a coke, "Sister, let's watch comedy movie?" Zhang Yueming said, "Not now, I'm doing something." She said with a serious expression.

Zhang Yueming notice her face on the screen, "Jie, is that you?" She asked, "No! This is Zhou Shiyu!" Chen Zhang immediately react on her question.

Zhang Yueming eat a popcorn and say, "There's still a possibility that you are her and her is you." Zhang Yueming explain what she's thinking, Chen Zhang was puzzled. "How's that so possible?"

"Look, we met in France, right? Maybe that time your identity is Zhou Shiyu."

Chen Zhang was even confused more, "Why would you say that? And if she had an accident, they would have put it in the screen!" She seems irritated on it.

"Forget it.. Just forget it!" Zhang Yueming said and Chen Zhang calm down, "Sorry. I'm just stressed." Chen Zhang said and Yueming smile at her, and put her head in her shoulder but still eating a popcorn.

"It's alright.. No need to apologize."

By hearing that make Chen Zhang to smile, "How about we watch a horror movie?" She said and Zhang Yueming agree to her.

(Back at Wang Yi)

Wang Yi go back again, alone and reading some documents. All the things that in her head is Chen Zhang and Zhou Shiyu, she still don’t believe that Zhou Shiyu and Chen Zhang are the same.

She kept all her documents in her drawer and stand up, stretching her body and sigh deeply. She get her suitcase and was about to leave, but when she open the door, a woman is standing in front of her and look so frightened.

"Who are you?" Wang Yi asked with a normal voice.

"Ms. Wang, I need to tell you something." She said with a scared tone, Wang Yi understand so she pull her and immediately close the door.

"Have a sit." She said and sit opposite to the girl in front of her, "What do you want to say?" She asked with a cold voice and a cold expression.

"Ms. Wang.. I'm sorry if I lied to you.... The real thing is...... Ms. Zhou didn't cheat on you." She hesitate and her expression is getting more nervous, Wang Yi was puzzled about what she said.

"What do you mean?"

The woman get a files in her bag and show it to her, "The 500 million... Ms. Zhou didn't really stole it, it was Ms. Zhao and Mr. Li's plan this whole time." She explain and Wang Yi was so shock to see the original file and the fake file.

"And about the pictures that she and Mr. Li kissing each other are fake..! Mr. Li lied to Ms. Zhou about the truth, and he ask me to take pictures in a different angle and send it to you." She added.

"Your not lying to me?..... But why did you do it?" Wang Yi calmly asked her, "I'm really sorry...! It's just that I have financial problems and my daughter is in the hospital that time." The woman started to cry.

"But where is the 500 million?"

"Ms. Zhao stole it. That's all I know, I swear!"

Wang Yi show a serious expression and say, "Don't worry. Your identity and confession will be protected by me and others, I'll send some guards to protect you." Wang Yi said with a cold expression and stand up.

"Thank you Ms. Wang!" The girl keep on bowing, Wang Yi didn't look back and go out of her office.

She call Yuan Yiqi.

"Hello?" Yiqi asked in the phone.

"Sister Qiqi, I need you and sister Yaoyao." Wang Yi said with a stress expression, she wanted to cry but stopping her tears to fall.

"Why? What happened?"

"I need to talk in private, it's important."

"Okay, let's meet in Uncle Wang's mansion." Yiqi said and Wang Yi agree to her.

Wang Yi hang up the phone and started to cry, "Sister Zhou Zhou, I'm sorry!" She said and keep on crying alone.

But she made up her mind and go back inside her office and say, "Come with me." She said and they both leave.

Wang Yi arrive at the Wang mansion, she saw Yiqi, Shen Mengyao and her parents in the living room.

"Yi Yi, what do you want to talk about?" She asked with a normal expression, "Zhou Shiyu is innocent."

Everyone was puzzled by her sudden sentence.

---

Chapter 43 ends