Chapter 9 : Misunderstanding

Night

Zhou Shiyu enter Wang Yi's room and brought a hot porridge, water and medicine.

Zhou Shiyu enter and close the door, placing the hot porridge in the top of the cabinet and gently wake Wang Yi.

"Wang Yi.. Wang Yi, wake up."

Zhou Shiyu gently pat her cheek and Wang Yi slowly open her eyes seeing Zhou Shiyu in front of her, "Sister?" Wang Yi is still having the weak voice and sleepy eyes.

"Eat something and after you take medicine, I won't bother your sleep." Zhou Shiyu said with a normal expression and Wang Yi nod again.

Zhou Shiyu get the hot porridge and blow it and gently feed it to Wang Yi. "Sister, I don't have an appetite." Wang Yi said with a pale expression.

"It's okay.. As long as you eat and take medicine." Zhou Shiyu said and feed her again, Wang Yi smile and say, "Thank you for taking care of me."

Zhou Shiyu also smile and say, "Of course.. You're my wife-..." Zhou Shiyu stop and realize that she said the wrong thing, "I mean, you're my friend." She immediately changed what she said.

"It's okay.. You can call me wife." Wang Yi said and calmly look at Zhou Shiyu.

Zhou Shiyu smile and feed her again, after she ate the porridge, Zhou Shiyu gave the medicine and the water to Wang Yi.

Wang Yi immediately swallow the medicine and drink water, she give the glass to Zhou Shiyu and was about to lie down, but Zhou Shiyu stop her, "Your clothes are wet because of sweats. Take it off and change, I'll get a new clothes for you."

Zhou Shiyu open Wang Yi's closet and get a new clothes, Wang Yi hesitate at first but she also doesn't have a choice so she just undress it.

Zhou Shiyu help Wang Yi to get dress but unexpectedly Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi enter without knocking.

"Cousin-.!" Shen Mengyao stop when she saw Zhou Shiyu changing Wang Yi's clothes.

Yuan Yiqi cover Mengyao's eyes and drag her out, "Just continue. Sorry, we didn't know!" Yiqi said and close the door.

Zhou Shiyu and Wang Yi was stunned about what happened.

"Why did you do that?!" Shen Mengyao said with an angry expression, "Can't you see, the newlywed is doing some miracles, so stop bothering them!" Yuan Yiqi replied to her question.

Shen Mengyao wanted to be angry at Yuan Yiqi but Zhou Shiyu go out of the room and knew that both of them misunderstood what happened inside.

"Meng-." Before she can finish, Mengyao interrupt, "Zhou Zhou, what did you do to my cousin?!" Shen Mengyao's voice is rising.

"Look, it's a misunderstanding. Wang Yi is having a high fever so I just help her to change her clothes." Zhou Shiyu said her reason.

"What?" Shen Mengyao was surprised to know that.

"Go see for yourself." Zhou Shiyu said and Shen Mengyao get inside and touch Wang Yi's forehead, she realize that Zhou Shiyu is telling the truth.

"Does her mom and dad know this?" Yuan Yiqi asked, "No, I was planning to call them." Zhou Shiyu said and get her phone in her pocket but Shen Mengyao stop her and say, "No!! Yi Yi doesn't want them to get worried especially her mother."

Zhou Shiyu understand so she put her phone back in her pocket, "Zhou Zhou, please take care of Wang Yi. We'll just leave tonight." Shen Mengyao said.

Zhou Shiyu nod and say, "Okay, I can take care of her." Zhou Shiyu said with a smile.

Shen Mengyao hug her and say her goodbye at Zhou Shiyu, she left with Yuan Yiqi.

Zhou Shiyu sigh and sit beside Wang Yi, keep looking at her pale face and smile widely.

And morning, Wang Yi wake up and saw Zhou Shiyu slept beside her while hugging her. Wang Yi didn't dare to move her body, just her head so she can see her face.

Wang Yi stare at her for 8 seconds and when Zhou Shiyu move, Wang Yi immediately pretend to be asleep. Zhou Shiyu open her eyes and check Wang Yi's condition by touching her forehead.

"Finally, the fever went down." Zhou Shiyu said with a sigh of relief, Wang Yi open her eyes and look at Zhou Shiyu.

"Ah! I think I have to go." Zhou Shiyu was about to leave but Wang Yi pull her back to lie down in the bed and Zhou Shiyu was so shock about it. She can feel and hear Wang Yi's heartbeat and her ears turn red again.

Wang Yi hug her and close her eyes, "Let's sleep like this for a while." Wang Yi said with a normal expression, Zhou Shiyu try to give some space but Wang Yi won't let go.

"Wang Yi, we still have some work to do." But Wang Yi say, "Let me hug you like this.. Like last night... It's comforting." Wang Yi said with a low voice.

Zhou Shiyu didn't resist anymore and just close her eyes, keep listening to Wang Yi's normal heartbeat.

Both of them didn't notice that they fell asleep from each other's warm embrace, Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao slowly open the door, not making any noise to wake them up.

Both of them was surprised to see both of them sleeping in one bed while embracing each other, Yuan Yiqi felt envy of Wang Yi who got a wife from being drunk.

"Sister, how about us?" Yuan Yiqi whisper to Shen Mengyao. "No, you can't." Shen Mengyao said and Yiqi felt sad about it.

Shen Mengyao smile and say, "Let's go eat ice cream." She whisper and Yuan Yiqi agree, they close the door and go downstairs and head to the kitchen, opening the fridge and get an ice cream box.

Yuan Yiqi get a two glass cups and two spoons for the both of them, Shen Mengyao put ice cream in her glass cup.

"Sister, do you think they like each other?" Yuan Yiqi asked and get some ice cream in the box. "I don't know.. Zhou Shiyu told me maybe she likes her."

Yuan Yiqi was surprised, "What? Wang Yi meimei also tell me that maybe she like sister Zhou Shiyu." Yuan Yiqi explain.

Shen Mengyao and Yuan yiqi was puzzled and don't know what to say about it.

---

Chapter 9 ends