Chapter 20

Morning

Zhou Shiyu wake up and saw Wang Yi Hugging her tight, she try to leave but Wang Yi pull her back in the bed and say, "Where are you going?" She asked while her eyes are still close.

"Yi Yi, we still have to visit your father." Zhou Shiyu said with a low voice and pat Wang Yi's cheeks gently. Wang Yi slowly open her eyes and look at Zhou Shiyu, "Is the bruises still hurts?" She asked.

Zhou Shiyu shake her head, Wang Yi take her hand and kiss her right wrist, "What was that for?" Zhou Shiyu asked, "I'm kissing it to heal.. Because last time when you kissed my cheek, the sting suddenly disappeared." Wang Yi say her reason.

Zhou Shiyu gulp and look away, "Wang Yi, promise me you won't leave me." Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi nod at her, "I will never leave sister Zhou Zhou." Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu seems wanted to cry.

But Zhou Shiyu stop her tears to fall and embrace Wang Yi.

And hours later

Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu enter the Wang mansion while holding hands, "Sister Zhou Zhou, I think we should come back tomorrow?" Wang Yi is a bit nervous.

Zhou Shiyu smile and say, "I'm sure Mr. Wang is in a good mood." She said and Wang Yi calm herself.

"Wang Yi." Mr. Wang said with a serious voice.

Wang Yi look at him, her father approach her and slowly hug her. Zhou Shiyu and Wang Yi's mother is happy to see them.

"Just don't do it again.. Its not a good thing to hit a wife." He said with a serious expression.

Wang Yi cry and nod, she didn't say anything about it. Her father are stopping his tears to fall and look at Wang Yi.

"I'm sorry." He said and wipe Wang Yi's tears.

Wang Yi shake her head and hug him tight.

Zhou Shiyu are envy of Wang Yi.. For her, Wang Yi have everything. Good and kind parents, good status and good life... Totally opposite for her.

"Yi Yi, do I really deserve your love?" The question that suddenly come to Zhou Shiyu's mind.

2 days later

Zhou Shiyu was about to enter Wang Yi's office, but Zhao Xiding approach Zhou Shiyu and say, "Zhou Shiyu, can you sign this for me?" She said in a hurry.

Zhou Shiyu was puzzled, "Okay, but what is this?" Zhou Shiyu asked and get the ballpen and the document in her hand.

"It's a new project, since I can't find Wang Yi. Why don't you sign it?"

"I think you should let Wang Yi sign it?" Zhou Shiyu hesitate to sign the document.

"No, I can't find Wang Yi. Maybe she's busy again in the meeting room... And if she's busy, she can't sign all the documents in one day, and I'm so stressed about it." Zhao Xiding said with a tired expression.

Zhou Shiyu just sign and give her the document, "Here you go.. Have a good day." Zhou Shiyu said and go inside Wang Yi's office.

Zhao Xiding smirk like she's planning something, she get her phone in her pocket and call Li Jigan, "She already sign it. So what's next?" She asked.

"Just wait for the show tomorrow.. Everything is getting smooth according to plan." Li Jigan said and hang up the phone.

Zhao Xiding left.

Zhou Shiyu doesn't have any idea what's with that document that Zhao Xiding is such in a hurry to make her sign it.

She get one book in Wang Yi's bookshelf and read it in the sofa, then Wang Yi enter and saw her reading a book, "Am I late?" Wang Yi asked.

Zhou Shiyu shake her head, "No, not at all." She said with a smile and Wang Yi approach her and kiss her head, "Sisterl, I'm having a meeting. Will you be able to wait for me here?"

"Of course.. Just come here before lunch." Zhou Shiyu said and kiss her cheeks, Wang Yi smile and kiss her lips which make Zhou Shiyu to be surprised.

"I promise, wife."

Zhou Shiyu blush after hearing that, Wang Yi left with a smile in her lips.

---

Chapter 20 ends.