Chapter 5 : The announcement

In the W company

All of the reporters are in the area, they're all just waiting for Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu.

Wang Yi is in her office while Zhou Shiyu isn't still arriving at the building, "Yiqi, is sister Shiyu here?" Wang Yi coldly asked.

"She's not arriving yet, but she'll come soon." Yiqi said.

Someone enter the office and it was the daughter of the Zhao family which is Zhao Xiding.

Wang Yi coldly ignore her while Yiqi can't stand to look at her face, "Is it true that the president of the W company is married?" She asked with a happy expression.

"What do you think it could be? A joke?" Yiqi felt annoyed about it, "Yuan Yiqi, I was just asking.. Wang Yi, I'm telling you, you should divorce her." She said without even thinking it twice.

Wang Yi who is reading a documents suddenly stop after hearing her say those words, she coldly look at her and say, "Do you think that if I divorce her, I will get to like you?"

"Why not? We're business partners." She slowly approach her but Yiqi stop her and say, "If you want to talk to her, stay 5 meters away. My little sister isn't deaf." Yiqi said with a serious expression.

Zhao Xiding chuckles, "Yuan Yiqi, Having a serious face doesn't suit you.. Wang Yi, if you choose me, I'll make sure that I can give anything what your wife can't give." She said with a teasing expression.

Wang Yi didn't say anything, "Leave!" Yuan Yiqi seems angry when she told her to leave.

Zhao Xiding leave her office laughing like a crazy person.

Shen Mengyao enter with Zhou Shiyu, "Wang Yi meimei, let's go." Shen Mengyao said.

Wang Yi put the documents in the table and wear her coat, "Let's go. I don't want to be late." She said and lead the way out.

When they arrive, the others immediately take pictures of them. Wang Yi sit beside Zhou Shiyu and look in front of the camera with a cold expression.

It's a live interview so everything they say will be public immediately, Wang Yi saw that Zhou Shiyu's hands is trembling and can't even look at the cameras straight.

She ignore it and say, "I am Wang Yi, president and CEO of the W company. Me and Ms. Zhou are here to say our announcement to the public." Wang Yi said with a serious expression.

Wang Yi stop for a while and think about it twice, people are waiting for her other words to say.

And she's done thinking, she looked at the reporters straight and say, "Me and Zhou Shiyu are married!!" She said with a serious expression that made everyone to be so shock, including Yiqi, Mengyao and Zhou Shiyu.

"How the both of you met?"

"When did you get married?"

"Do your families support your marriage?"

"Why did the both of you hid it from the public?"

Questions was asked in a confusing way, Wang Yi hold Zhou Shiyu's hand and coldly show it to the public. "I won't answer your questions as long as we love each other." Wang Yi said with a cold face not even smiling or even smirking in front of them, Zhou Shiyu was stunned to see her cold beauty and confidence in front of the others which is she doesn't have.

Zhou Shiyu hide her face because of embarrassment, Wang Yi stand up and drag Zhou Shiyu out of the room. Yiqi and Mengyao follow them while the guards stop the reporters.

The four of them head back to Wang Yi's office and Shen Mengyao immediately ask, "What was that? I thought you'll say that both of you will have divorce?" Shen Mengyao look so stress about it.

"Sister Zhou, can I have a word with you?" Wang Yi said with a cold expression, "Of course." Zhou Shiyu said with a nervous expression.

Zhou Shiyu approach her and suddenly Wang Yi grab her arm and embrace her, enough reason to make Zhou Shiyu to blush. Yiqi felt envy because Wang Yi can do that without making a girl angry.

Wang Yi knew that Zhao Xiding are looking at them so its the reason why she grab Zhou Shiyu and embrace her. Shen Mengyao immediately know the reason so she close the door.

"So tell me, is Zhao Xiding the reason why you chose not to announce about the divorce?" Shen Mengyao said with a cold expression.

Wang Yi slowly let go of Zhou Shiyu and say, "Yes... Sister Shiyu sorry for dragging you in this problem.. I know that I should've let you go but since Zhao Xiding kept pestering, please help me get rid of her." Wang Yi said with a normal expression.

Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yi Qi was too stunned to speak, it's their first time to see Wang Yi asked someone for help.

Zhou Shiyu show a normal expression and say, "I'll help you but promise me that we'll get divorce once you get what you need from me." Zhou Shiyu said.

Wang Yi nod and agree to it, "I promise.. I'll give you your freedom." She said with a sincere expression.

Everything they do make Yuan Yi Qi to envy them more, "Mengyao Jiejie, how about us?" Yi Qi asked and directly look at Mengyao.

Mengyao chuckles and say, "Why? Do you like me?" Yiqi reply, "I do." Shen Mengyao don't know how to react on it, she show a smile and say, "Stop teasing your sister."

But Yuan Yiqi repeat, "I'm not lying or joking.. I like you." Shen Mengyao was stunned and can't look at her for too long so she look away and say, "Let me think about it." She said and hide her red face.

Wang Yi sigh and say, "We'll tell everything to your parents later." Zhou Shiyu nod and show a pale smile.

Zhou Shiyu start to over think about what will her parents will say or reaction about it, but she calm herself. She look at Wang Yi who is busy reading some documents again.

"Wang Yi, you're still young and you have a good status.. I really don't deserve to be your wife." The words that run in Zhou Shiyu's mind and by thinking that make her really sad.

---

Chapter 5 ends.