Chapter 18 : Jealous

Zhou Shiyu return alone in the W company because Shen Mengyao need to accompany Yuan Yiqi in the meeting, Zhou Shiyu understand it so she return alone in Wang Yi's office.

She enter and saw Wang Yi. But the flowers in the floor caught her attention, "Yi Yi, what's that?" She calmly asked.

Wang Yi turn around and drop the pictures and suddenly just grab her face and kiss her, Zhou Shiyu push her and ask, "What's wrong?"

Wang Yi didn't say anything and grab her face again, Zhou Shiyu try pushing her again but Wang Yi hold her both hands up and pin her to the wall.

Zhou Shiyu try resisting but Wang Yi is too strong to hold her both hands.

Wang Yi keep on kissing her and explore her tongue inside her mouth, Zhou Shiyu can feel the burning sensation inside. She can feel Wang Yi's body being pressed against her, and started to sweat more.

She gather all her strength and push her away then slap her face.

"Wang Yi, what's really wrong with you?!" Zhou Shiyu shout.

Wang Yi came back in her senses, she can't say that she's jealous about her seeing in the picture with someone else.

But still, Wang Yi didn't make a word and kiss her neck, this time Zhou Shiyu can't let go even she resist. Wang Yi kiss her neck and directly look at Zhou Shiyu.

"Who is the person you talk to in that coffee shop?" Wang Yi asked with a cold expression.

Zhou Shiyu tremble and seems scared, "Its.. Its.." Zhou Shiyu is still panting from what happened, "Who?!" Wang Yi is impatient to know her answer.

"Its.. Its, Shen Mengyao." Zhou Shiyu said and suddenly lost her strength, she put her head in Wang Yi's upperchest and say, "Are you jealous?" She asked with a weak voice.

Wang Yi don't know how to react in 7 seconds, "I'm... I'm sorry." Wang Yi apologize.

Zhou Shiyu directly look at Wang Yi and curve a smile in her lips, "Its okay." She said and embrace Wang Yi.

Wang Yi felt so guilty about it, she hug her tight and calm herself.

And minutes later, Wang Yi sat beside Zhou Shiyu in the sofa, She felt so guilty when she's looking at the bruises in Zhou Shiyu's wrists.

"I'm really sorry, I don't know what am I doing?" Zhou Shiyu knew that she felt guilty about it.

"Wang Yi, tell me the real reason why you did that?" Zhou Shiyu asked with a calm voice and Wang Yi directly look at her in her eyes. "Forgive me.. The real thing is I'm just jealous."

Zhou Shiyu chuckles at her, "What?" Wang Yi was puzzled.

"Don't be jealous.. No one would like me except you."

Wang Yi think about it, she get her hands and say, "I won't do it again. I promise." Zhou Shiyu can see that she's sincere to what she said.

Zhou Shiyu smile widely and pat her head, "My meimei is now a nice tall girl." Zhou Shiyu teased her and Wang Yi smile and embrace her.

"I'm really sorry." Wang Yi whisper.

Then Zhou Shiyu suddenly got a notification, she open her cellphone and saw that Wang Yi's mother message her.

"Shiyu, there's a family dinner tonight. Bring Wang Yi, Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao with you. Okay?"

Zhou Shiyu look at Wang Yi, "Yi Yi, your mom invite us to the family dinner with Yiqi and Mengyao." Zhou Shiyu said with a normal expression.

Wang Yi look so worried, "What if they saw this?" She point at the bruises, Zhou Shiyu shake her head, "Leave it to me. I can take care of it." She said and both of them smile at each other.

In Wang's family dinner

Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu arrive and greet their parents with a warm hug, "Nice to see you here, Zhou Zhou." Wang Yi's mother smile and pull Zhou Shiyu to the dining area.

"Your mom still don’t change." Wang Yi's father said.

"I know.. Since I was a kid, she like treating me like a boy."

Wang Yi's father looked at her, "You are a boy!" He teased and Wang Yi coldly look at him.

Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao arrive while holding hands, Wang Yi smirk and embrace both of them. "Where's Zhou Shiyu?" Shen Mengyao asked.

"She's in the dining area with mom." Wang Yi said.

All of them go to the dining area and sit to their chairs.

"Yiqi, I heard that your dad gave you the company?" Mr. Wang asked.

"Yes, uncle." Yiqi replied.

Their food arrive and the servants put it in front of them, "When are you going to propose to Yaoyao?" Wang Yi's mother asked to Yiqi.

All of them was surprised to that question, they just laugh at it. "Maybe not now.. Sister Yaoyao is still busy and I'm also busy." Yiqi answer and drink water.

Wang Yi's father look at her and say, "Wang Yi, when does both of you having a formal wedding?" He asked and Wang Yi was a bit surprised, "We haven't discuss it yet." She said with a hesitating voice.

Zhou Shiyu drink water and Shen Mengyao notice Zhou Shiyu seems having an odd color in her wrists.

"Zhou Zhou, what is that?" Shen Mengyao point at her wrist, Zhou Shiyu was surprised and immediately hide it.

"What? Nothing."

Wang Yi just show a cold expression, Shen Mengyao stand up and check her hands. Shen Mengyao realized that there's a make up foundation in her wrists so she try erasing it but Zhou Shiyu stop her.

"What are you doing?" Zhou Shiyu asked.

"No, give me your hand!"

Zhou Shiyu resist, "Sister, let her know it." Wang Yi said with a normal expression.

Wang Yi's parents, Yiqi and Mengyao was left puzzled. Zhou Shiyu didn't hide her hands and just let Mengyao erase the make up foundation on it.

Shen Mengyao was surprised to see bruises in both wrists, "Zhou Zhou, who did this?" She asked.

Wang Yi sigh, "I did."

Everyone was speechless and was shock to hear that.

"I did it." Wang Yi tell the truth.

---

Chapter 18 ends.