Chapter 29 : I love her now

In the party of Li Jigan in Grand Venue

Wang Yi arrive with Zhao Xiding, Shen Mengyao, Yuan Yiqi and her parents. She saw Zhou Shiyu from a far with Li Jigan, she coldly look away and say, "Let's sit down." She said and they go to a vacant table.

The party started and everyone sit down, Li Jigan go to the stage and say, "I thank everyone that attend this party especially Wang Yi!" He said with a teasing expression which make Shen Mengyao to be more pissed.

"And I also wanted to say thank you to mr. Zhou as my father now, that he gave me his blessing to marry her daughter.. That's all, everyone can start to eat now." He said and go down at the stage.

Everyone give an applause except for Wang Yi, Shen Mengyao, Yuan Yiqi and her parents. Wang Yi sigh and look so problematic.

A couple of hours later, Zhao Xiding and Li Jigan go to a secret place and talk to each other.

"You already know what to do?" Li Jigan asked with a cold expression and Zhao Xiding just smirk, "I always know what to do. Just relax and watch." She said with a full confidence in her face.

Zhou Shiyu is just drinking wine alone in her table and look so sad about it, she still can hear everyone talking bad things at her, but since she's already used to it, she completely don't care about it.

Zhao Xiding sudden approach her and say, "Poor you! Wang Yi don't love you anymore!" She teased and chuckles about what she says.

Since Zhou Shiyu is already a little bit drunk, she look at her and say, "What did you say?" She asked and her voice are sounds tired.

"Wang Yi don't love you anymore." She whisper and Zhou Shiyu smile and drink the wine in her glass and slap Zhao Xiding.

"Why would you say that?!" Zhou Shiyu shout and Zhao Xiding suddenly act innocent, "Oh my god! Why did you do that?!"

Everyone caught their attention, especially Wang Yi.

Wang Yi approach them and pull Zhao Xiding back, "Why would you slap her?" Wang Yi asked with a serious expression, Zhou Shiyu suddenly come back to her senses and say, "Yi Yi, it's not what you think." Zhou Shiyu try to defend herself.

"Enough! This is the reason why I don't want to come here." Wang Yi seems a little bit angry, she look at Zhao Xiding and ask, "Are you okay?" She asked with a cold expression.

Zhao Xiding smile and say, "I'm fine." Acting like the innocent one. "Wang Yi, believe me!" But Wang Yi say, "Stop it.. Enough... Stop hurting her because I love her." She said and Zhou Shiyu can see the reluctance in his eyes.

Zhou Shiyu show a sudden disbelief, "Wang Yi, please don't lie to me." She completely doesn't want to believe it, "I'm telling the truth.. We're over and the person I love is her." Wang Yi explain in a calm manner but Zhou Shiyu doesn't want to believe it.

"Yi Yi, please don't say that." Zhou Shiyu wanted to hold her hand but Wang Yi step back and say, "I love her now and if you don't want to believe it, then I'm proving it." She said and suddenly kiss Zhao Xiding.

Everyone was so shock, especially Zhou Shiyu.. Li Jigan are just smirking secretly.

A tear fall from Zhou Shiyu's eyes when she saw that Wang Yi really meant what she said and what she did.

Wang Yi coldly look at her and say, "Stop bothering us again. Or else, The Zhou and Li will suffer a great loss." She said and walk away from the place.

Zhou Shiyu saw that everyone look at her in disgust, her father approach her and say, "Leave!! I don't want to see you!!" He said very angry.

Zhou Shiyu run away and leave the place immediately.

She arrive at the Li mansion and started to pack her things, she get her passport and get the teddy bear that Wang Yi gave to her. She immediately leave with her car and go to the airport.

"I wanted to leave and forget everything that happened." The words that running to her mind while entering the airport.

She hold tight to the teddy bear and calm herself, "I'll just come back, once I made up my mind." She whisper to herself and ride the schedule of airplane to France.

Leaving the S city to leave what happened for a while, she doesn't want to think about what Wang Yi did in the party.

But she can't stop thinking about it and it made her cry, thinking that Wang Yi really don't love her anymore makes her heart to be broken hearted.

France | 2 pm

Zhou Shiyu arrive at France safely and looks like she don't know where to go, she go to the nearest hotel and check in a room.

The staff gave her the keys and she immediately go, she doesn't want to be with people for minutes and wanted to be completely alone.

It's been a while for her since she visited France.

She sigh and look at the two golden rings in her finger, she wanted to take it off but change her mind when she suddenly remember that Wang Yi gave it to her as the sign of their love.

She smile and say, "You're the only thing I have.. I can't lose you." She said and smile while tears are falling down in her eyes.

A couple of hours, she go out and wanted to have fun to herself. She remember that Mengyao and her like to have vacation in France, she also remember that they like entering restaurants.

She smile when she remember that, she keep wandering in the city of France and even a single problem cannot be seen in her face. Its the feeling of freedom that she felt long time ago.

"Ai! I wish I visited France year ago." She said and look so happy being alone while holding at the teddy bear tight.

Her phone suddenly rang and she saw that Li Jigan are calling her, so she answer it while showing a cold expression, "Shiyu, where are you?! I've been finding you everywhere!" Li Jigan is so worried about her.

Zhou Shiyu sigh and say, "Jigan just give me a peace of mind.. After what happened, I don't know if I still can come back now." She said with a serious voice.

"But tell me where are you now?"

"You don't need to know.. Being alone like this felt good, and I don't want you to ruin it." After Zhou Shiyu said that, she immediately hang up the phone.

Not knowing that Li Jigan is so angry that he throws his phone away, but Zhou Shiyu stay happy and keep looking at the Eifell tower from a far.

Zhou Shiyu started to walk slowly and was about to leave, but she saw a little girl crossing the road. She immediately run when she saw a car coming to that girl and she push her in time.

---

Chapter 29 ends