Chapter 30

New characters

Name : Zhang Yueming

Name : Chen Ke

---

The teddy bear was filled with blood while Zhou Shiyu is unconsciously lying down in the road while her head is keep on bleeding. The people approach and immediately call the ambulance.

The driver of the car get out and check her condition, the owner of the car also come out to see what's happening. "Ma'am, she's still breathing." The driver said and he look so nervous.

"We have to save her!"

The driver carry Zhou Shiyu and put her inside the car, the rich woman pick up her teddy bear and get inside the car.

When they arrive at the hospital, the nurse immediately take Zhou Shiyu in the emergency room.

2 days later | S city

Wang Yi look so stressed about what happened and keep on drinking wine, Yiqi and Shen Mengyao can't even stop her.

"Wang Yi, please.. Stop it." Yiqi beg her but Wang Yi didn't listen, "Zhao Xiding and I is nothing." She said and chuckles from it.

Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao knew that she's already drunk, "Wang Yi, please stop." Shen Mengyao said.

And then, Zhao Xiding enter and say, "Yi Yi, how's your day?" She asked and keep on smiling.

Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi look so annoyed so they just look away. "It's not good." Wang Yi reply to Zhao Xiding's question.

Zhao Xiding smirk and say, "Then, how about going out with me?" She said and she look so confident about it, but Wang Yi coldly look at her and say, "Stop acting like you don't know everything.. You completely knew that it's just a role play to hurt her feelings, so stop taking it serious because I will never like you." She said with a cold voice and leave her alone.

Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi follow Wang Yi outside and it makes Zhao Xiding to be so pissed about Wang Yi's action.

(Back to France)

The rich woman is so problematic, her two daughters arrive and ask her, "Mom, what happened?" They worriedly asked.

It looks like that her daughter is also one of the famous young billionaire but in G city, and that is Chen Ke.

"Ke Ke, it was an accident. Driver Ma didn't mean to hit the girl, we're so busy about picking the phone and didn't notice that we're going to hit someone!" Chen Ke's mother look so nervous and keep explaining what happened.

"Okay, mom. Calm down." Zhang Yueming, the half sister of Chen Ke try calming her mother.

Luckily the doctor is a chinese, they won't need any translator for that. The doctor come and say, "Who's the family of the patient?" The doctor said to them, "We're not the family but we can take responsibility." Chen Ke said with a serious expression to the doctor.

The doctor sigh and say, "Okay... The patient almost lose blood but luckily you brought her here in time. Don't worry, the patient is now out of danger. All we have to do is to wait her to wake up." The doctor said and smile widely.

After hearing that, Chen Ke, Zhang Yueming and her mother sigh in relief.

"Thank you doctor.. We appreciate it." Zhang Yueming said.

The doctor leave them, they're so happy to hear that good news from the doctor. "I thought I'll die from worrying!" Her mother said and happiness can see in her face.

Zhou Shiyu was taking out of the emergency room and they're so happy to see her. The driver arrive and say, "Ma'am, this is the teddy bear you asked me to clean." The driver give the clean teddy bear.

Chen Ke accept it and say, "Is this from that girl?" She asked with a normal voice, her mother nod and say, "It's hers. I picked it up because I think it's important to her." She explain.

Chen Ke nod and understand it, she give it to Zhang Yueming and say, "Make sure that it's safe.. She need to see it once she wake up." Chen Ke said and Zhang Yueming agree to her.

(Back to Wang Yi)

"Sister Zhou Zhou!! Please don't leave!!" She cry while holding Zhou Shiyu in her arms while Zhou Shiyu's head was cover in blood.

Wang Yi can't stop crying and can't believe it to herself that Zhou Shiyu is dying.

But things turn out to be a dream when she wake up and look so nervous, she sit down and inhale and exhale. She check her phone and saw that it was already 1 pm in the afternoon.

She stand up and immediately leave her house and go back at the W company, but the first person that greet her is Li Jigan.

"Wang Yi, are you okay?" He asked with a teasing expression but Wang Yi say, "Where is your wife?" She said with a serious voice and a serious expression.

Li Jigan don't know what to say in a seconds so he acted like everything is fine, "She's at the house.. She's very sad to what happened two days ago." He said with a sad expression.

Wang Yi smirk and say, "Make sure that she won't come back again." She said and walk away.

Li Jigan just chuckles and whisper to her guards, "Find Zhou Shiyu now! Or else!!" He seems angry and his guards immediately do what he order them.

"That's right, Wang Yi.. Just hate Zhou Shiyu so she won't have to run back again with you." The words that Li Jigan thinking inside his head and it makes him to laugh alone.

---

Chapter 30 ends.