Chapter 21 : Frame up

In 9:30 pm

Wang Yi return in her office and she saw that Zhou Shiyu slept in the sofa again, Wang Yi approach her and look at her face. She gently pat her cheek and say, "Sister, wake up."

Zhou Shiyu slowly open her eyes and saw Wang Yi in front of her, "What time is it?" Zhou Shiyu asked and Wang Yi check the time in her watch, "It's already 9:31 pm. Let's go home." Wang Yi said.

Zhou Shiyu is still sleepy but push herself to stand up, she can't even stand properly so Wang Yi assist her, "Are you okay?" Wang Yi is worried a bit.

"I'm fine.. I'm just sleepy."

Wang Yi get her coat and leave with Zhou Shiyu.

They ride the car together and Wang Yi put Zhou Shiyu's head in her shoulder and hold her hand, "Just sleep for a while.. I'll just wake you up once we're home." Wang Yi whisper and Zhou Shiyu just nod.

Wang Yi smile because she really like it when she look at Zhou Shiyu sleeping while her head is on her shoulder, "I wish we're like this always." The words that run to Wang Yi's mind and by thinking that make her smile widely.

And a couple of minutes, they arrive at their house. Wang Yi slowly wake Zhou Shiyu.

"Sister, wake up." Gently whisper in Zhou Shiyu's ear.

Zhou Shiyu open her eyes and yawn.

Both of them go out of the car and Wang Yi is still assisting her, they enter and Zhou Shiyu didn't help it and just lie down in the sofa.

Wang Yi smile and approach her, removing her shoes for her. Wang Yi asked the maid to get a pillow and the maid nod at her.

Wang Yi lie down beside her and embrace her, the two of them are fit because the sofa is big. Wang Yi put Zhou Shiyu's head in her arm and kiss her forehead, "My sister always having a sleepy head." She said while smiling and looking at her face.

The maid give the pillow and Wang Yi accept it and put it on her head, comfortably sleeping with Zhou Shiyu.

"Sister, you won't leave me. Right?" Wang Yi gently whisper in her ear and Zhou Shiyu nod while being asleep.

Wang Yi keep on smiling widely and didn't notice that she fell asleep.

And morning, Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi enter and saw Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu sleeping together in the sofa in the living area.

"The two of them really like each other." Yuan Yiqi said with an envy expression, Shen Mengyao smile and kiss Yiqi's lips.

Yuan Yiqi blush deeply and was too stunned to speak, "You always having that envy feeling. So stop doing that." Shen Mengyao said and hide her face.

Zhou Shiyu slowly open her eyes and saw Wang Yi so close to her, Zhou Shiyu smile and pat Wang Yi's cheek gently, "Yi Yi, wake up." Zhou Shiyu said.

Wang Yi slowly open her eyes and say, "Good morning." She said and smile widely.

"Good morning to the both of you, I guess you know that we're coming, right?" Shen Mengyao said.

Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu was startled, "Sister Yaoyao! Can't you just text us?" Wang Yi said with a surprised expression.

"I did.. You haven't reply back to the message."

Wang Yi sigh and sit down, "What do you need?" Wang Yi asked with a cold expression.

"The company wanted to have a meeting, they even wanted Zhou Shiyu to come." Yiqi explain.

Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu was surprised to hear that, "Why they want me to come?" Zhou Shiyu asked.

Yiqi and Shen Mengyao shrug their shoulders and Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu left puzzled.

In the W company

Wang Yi, Zhou Shiyu, Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi arrive at the meeting room and everyone bow at them, "Greetings to Ms. Wang!"

"What's the matter? Why everyone is here?" Wang Yi asked with a calm expression.

Li Jigan stand up and give her a documents, "The documents saying that Zhou Shiyu stole 500 million in the W company." The others was so shock including Zhou Shiyu.

Wang Yi read it carefully and it really shows that Zhou Shiyu sign the document, "Are you trying to play a game with me?" Wang Yi asked with a cold expression and a cold voice.

Li Jigan shake his head and say, "Why would I? I'm just concerned in W company, as a business partner to you Ms. Wang.. I'm concerned that Ms. Zhou will take advantage of your love to her." He said with a teasing expression.

"You frame me up." Zhou Shiyu was so shock to realize that Zhao Xiding and Li Jigan frame her of the money.

Zhao Xiding secretly smirk and act like she's innocent, "No one is framing you Zhou Shiyu.. It's just that you're not good at stealing." Zhao Xiding tease her.

"Shut up, Zhao Xiding! We all know that you're good at stealing! We doesn't even know why you didn't end up in jail." Shen Mengyao defend Zhou Shiyu.

"Yaoyao, just leave her." Zhou Shiyu whisper.

Wang Yi close the document, "I'll investigate everything." Wang Yi said and leave with Zhou Shiyu.

Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi follow them, the others suddenly calm down when they left.

"Everything is great." Li Jigan whisper to Zhao Xiding and Zhao Xiding just laugh at it.

When they arrive at Wang Yi's office, Zhou Shiyu is nervous and trembling. "Wang Yi, I swear. I didn't stole anything!" Zhou Shiyu keep defending herself.

"I know.. That's why I'm going to investigate everything with sister Yiqi.. I'll make sure that we'll clean your name." Wang Yi said with a serious expression.

Zhou Shiyu still can't calm down, she sit in the sofa with frustration and Shen Mengyao keep calming her.

"That Zhao Xiding and Li Jigan is really into something."

"Shen Mengyao, please. Don't just accused someone! I cannot afford to get you involve into this!" Zhou Shiyu is very worried.

Wang Yi doesn't know how to make her calm but the only thing that come to her mind is to clean her name immediately.

---

Chapter 21 ends.