Chapter 6 : The gift

In the Zhou's mansion

When Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu arrive at the mansion, Wang Yi saw that Zhou Shiyu is nervous and her hands is trembling.

Wang Yi hold her hand and coldly look at her, Zhou Shiyu was surprised about it. "Let's go." Wang Yi said and enter the mansion.

"Wang Yi! Nice to see you here!" Mr. Zhou said with a happy expression and go downstairs to embrace her.

When Mr. Zhou look at Shiyu, he immediately ignore her and smile in front of Wang Yi. "I'm glad you came." He said but Wang Yi knew that he's ignoring Zhou Shiyu.

"I'm glad to meet you Mr. Zhou." Wang Yi said with a cold expression.

"Let's go to the dining area." He offered, "No, we won't take long. I'm just here to formally ask you about-."

Before she can finish her words, Mr. Zhou interrupt, "You can.. Just take care of Shiyu for me." He said with a cold expression, Wang Yi wasn't surprised at all and look at Zhou Shiyu who is showing a frown expression about it.

Mr. Zhou turn around and go upstairs, "Let's go.. Dad said he has something to tell me." Wang Yi said and she saw how Zhou Shiyu immediately change her expression and smile in front of Wang Yi.

"Okay."

Both of them leave the Zhou's mansion and go back at the Wang's mansion.

When they arrive, her mother and father immediately hug both of them, Zhou Shiyu smile widely when Wang Yi's parents embrace her. "So, how's the Zhou?" Wang Yi's mother asked the both of them.

Zhou Shiyu don't know what to say.

"They agree." Wang Yi said with cold expression, Zhou Shiyu look at her and didn't say anything.

"Let's go and eat.. Food aren't delicious once it gets cold." Her father said with a happy expression.

Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao arrive and bought some gifts for the newlywed, Shen Mengyao give the gifts to Wang Yi and immediately embrace Zhou Shiyu.

"I'm glad that you're now part of the family." Shen Mengyao said and go to the dining area with Zhou Shiyu, leaving Yuan Yi Qi and Wang Yi puzzled.

"Is it really that easy to snatch your wife away?" Yiqi whisper to Wang Yi.

Wang Yi coldly look at her and give her the gifts that Mengyao gave to her, "Go take it in my room." She said and walk to the dining area, "Hey!! I'm older than you!!" Yiqi didn't do anything and pass the gifts to the butler and say, "Bring them in Wang Yi's room." And go to the dining area.

Wang Yi sit beside Zhou Shiyu and still expressionless about the conversation, "Zhou Shiyu, do you want us to accompany you in the house that uncle brought for the both of you?" Shen Mengyao happily asked.

"Of course." Zhou Shiyu replied.

"A house?" Wang Yi was confused, "Yes, uncle Wang brought a house for the both of you." Shen Mengyao replied to Wang Yi's expression.

Wang Yi look at her father and seems like her father doesn't have any excuses about it, "Father, please don't take things too serious." Wang Yi said with a calm voice.

Everyone suddenly become silent after hearing that words from Wang Yi. "Daughter, you're married now. You should take the responsibility as being a wife." Her father said with a calm voice.

Wang Yi sigh and say, "Your right.. But please don't impulsively buy a house." Wang Yi said and her father nod.

It suddenly become silents for 10 seconds so Yuan Yiqi decided to break it, "Let's eat! The food will get colder!" Yuan Yiqi said with an excited expression.

"Okay. Everyone, eat now." Mr. Wang said.

Wang Yi just calmly eat while Zhou Shiyu seems thinking something in her mind.

After 1 hours, Wang Yi, Zhou Shiyu, Yuan Yi Qi and Shen Mengyao arrive at the new house that Mr. Wang brought.

"Wow!! This is so cool!" Yuan Yiqi said as she snatch the keys away from Wang Yi. Zhou Shiyu just smile after seeing her so happy and excited to open the door.

"Hey, be careful!" Shen Mengyao remind her.

Yuan Yiqi open the door and enter the house, Zhou Shiyu seems hesitating to enter that's why Wang Yi hold her hand and enter the house. Zhou Shiyu don't know how to react but she can feel Wang Yi's soft palm, enough to make her blush deeply.

Wang Yi saw that her face turn red so she touch her forehead and directly look at her eyes, "Sister, do you have a fever?" Wang Yi said with a little worried in her expression.

Zhou Shiyu shake her head and say, "No. I feel hot." Zhou Shiyu said and look away.

"Huh? But the temperature is just normal." Yuan Yiqi said and look so confused.

Shen Mengyao already know about it so she snatch Zhou Shiyu away and say, "Zhou Zhou, let's go and take a look at your room?" Zhou Shiyu nod and they go upstairs.

Wang Yi smile about it, "Did you just smile?" Yuan Yiqi asked.

Wang Yi change her expression and coldly look at her, "I didn't." Wang Yi said with a cold voice and a cold stare at Yiqi.

Yuan Yiqi chuckles and say, "Do you like her?" She asked while showing a teasing expression at Wang Yi.

Wang Yi turn around and say, "Maybe?"

Yuan Yiqi was so shock to hear that, she follow her and start asking questions, "How did you like her? Is it because of the beer? The documents? Or because she's beautiful?!"

Wang Yi coldly ignore her and go upstairs, leaving Yuan Yi Qi confused and puzzled about what she said. But she smile after realizing something, "Hmmm.. I think its a great idea."

Yuan Yiqi sit down in the sofa and play with her cellphone.

In the room

Shen Mengyao lie down in the bed and say, "I think my cousin is the luckiest wife in the world!" Zhou Shiyu chuckles and didn't say anything, Shen Mengyao look at her and say, "Can I ask a question?"

Zhou Shiyu nod, "Of course." She said while looking at the books in the bookshelf.

"Do you like Wang Yi?"

Zhou Shiyu stop and look at Shen Mengyao with a nervous expression.

---

Chapter 6 ends.