Chapter 49

Night

Wang Yi is in her mansion alone while drinking beer alone, Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi arrive and saw her. Yuan Yiqi run to Wang Yi and snatch the beer away, "Sister, give it back!"

"No!" Yuan Yiqi refuse to give it to her, Shen Mengyao sit beside her and look so worried, "What's wrong? Aren't you happy that we already found Zhou Shiyu?" Shen Mengyao asked and it makes Wang Yi to cry so much.

"Yeah! I didn't knew she was sister Zhou Zhou! I should've protect her, I should be there and didn't left her!"

Yuan Yiqi show a serious expression, "That's why you need to be strong for her! Sister Zhou Shiyu needed you now, so stop acting weak! You already solve anything and let the polices arrest Zhao Xiding and Li Jigan!" Yuan Yiqi sigh deeply and just drink the beer in her hands.

"Yiqi is right.. Zhou Shiyu needed you now!"

Wang Yi calm down and look at her, "What if she never forgive me once she remember what I did?" Wang Yi asked and Shen Mengyao was speechless and don't know what to say, Wang Yi keep on crying and look devastated.

Shen Mengyao can't do anything just to comfort her, same for Yiqi who is also speechless about her question.

As the time pass by, Chen Zhang stayed in the hospital for 3 weeks and Wang Yi, Shen Mengyao, Yuan Yiqi, Mr. Zhou are always visiting her even they're busy. Wang Yi will also feed Chen Zhang and satisfied of staying with her.

Chen Ke and Yueming felt envy, so Zhang Yueming just feed Chen Ke but Chen Ke refuse and wanted to punch her. Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao are just lovey dovey in the corner.

"Yi Yi, why you always visiting?" Chen Zhang calmly asked her, "Ahm.. I just wanted to check if you're fine." Wang Yi said and feed her again.

"Chen Zhang, I have to go back at G city with mom and Yueming because we have to handle an important matter. Wang Yi, can you take good care of her?" Chen Zhang politely asked.

Wang Yi nod and say, "Of course." But Chen Zhang show a sudden disbelief, "Wait! You're leaving me?"

"Wang Yi is here.. We're going back tomorrow, don't worry." She said and kiss her forehead and go out in a hurry, Zhang Yueming also kiss her forehead and say, "I'll be back sister Zhang Zhang." She said and leave.

He Jin kiss her cheek and smile widely, didn't say anything and continue to leave. Chen Zhang show a frown expression and Wang Yi put the soup in the top of the cabinet beside Chen Zhang's bed and say, "Don't be sad.. They're going back tomorrow." Wang Yi said with a warm smile and hold her hand.

Chen Zhang blush and look away.

Yuan Yiqi look at her watch and saw that it was already 3 pm, "Yi Yi, We have to go. Me and your sister Mengyao have meeting in the Y building." She said and pick up her briefcase.

"Okay, just come back tonight." Wang Yi said and wave her hand to her, same for Shen Mengyao and Yiqi.

The two was left in the room again, the atmosphere is filled with an awkward feeling again.

"Ahm.. Sister, if you need something you can just tell me what it is?" Wang Yi politely said to her and Chen Zhang just widely smile.

"Thank you." She said and pat her head.

Wang Yi suddenly remember that Zhou Shiyu like patting her head like a child, her expression suddenly become speechless and grab Chen Zhang's face and was about to kiss her but Chen Zhang suddenly groan in pain.

"Hm."

"What's wrong?" Wang Yi calmly asked her.

"It hurts." Chen Zhang point at the wound, "Let me see." Wang Yi said and was about to unbutton her buttons but Chen Zhang shyly refuse.

"It's not that we're both girls, I'm just shy that you'll be the one to see it." Chen Zhang said and blush deeply, Wang Yi chuckles and smile widely from her sudden behavior.

"Now you're making fun of me." Chen Zhang felt a little annoyed, Wang Yi look at her and say, "I'm not.. Come on, let me check."

This time, Chen Zhang didn't get to stop her. Wang Yi unbuttoned the buttons and check the wound, Chen Zhang suddenly felt hot and her ears are turning red.

"Sister, nothing is wrong." Wang Yi said and directly look at her in the eyes, Chen Zhang clear her throat and look away, "I think the nurse make it tight.. Can you adjust it?" Chen Zhang asked her.

Wang Yi gulp and sigh deeply and nod, "Of course." Smiling widely.

"Yi Yi, just to change the bandage, no more!" The words that reminding her head.

Wang Yi get the bandages in the drawer and cut and replace the bandage in Chen Zhang's wound.

Chen Zhang suddenly hold tight to Wang Yi's shoulder and Wang Yi suddenly skipped a beat, The two is getting nervous but Wang Yi sigh and clear her mind.

Wang Yi put the bandage while her both hands are trembling, then Chen Zhang suddenly groan.

"What's wrong?"

"Yi Yi, just be gentle! Ha!"

By hearing that makes Wang Yi to blush deeply, but they didn't know that Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao and the others are just listening outside.

All this time, all of them didn't leave. Just listening what's inside.

"Okay, sorry. I'll be gentle." Wang Yi wipe her sweats and feel more hot so she take off her coat and continue to change the bandage.

Chen Zhang groan again and it makes Wang Yi to tremble so much, "Sorry. Does it hurt?" Wang Yi asked with a nervous voice, Chen Zhang hold tight in her shoulder and didn't say anything.

Wang Yi sigh and say, "Sister, can you please stop making those weird noises?" She asked and Chen Zhang gulp.

By hearing that words, make the listener to be so happy. But since all of them are just listening secretly outside, they can't make any noises that can be heard inside.

"I can't help it.. I'm sorry." Chen Zhang said and show a frown expression, Wang Yi smile hold her face, "It's okay."

And a nurse is coming, "Ma'am, can you please step aside?" The nurse asked and Wang Yi heard them.

"Wait a minute." Wang Yi said and approach the door.

Yuan Yiqi let the nurse leave first and put her ear in the door again, but Wang Yi open it. Luckily, Yuan Yiqi balanced her body before she fall and awkwardly smile at Wang Yi.

"Sister Qiqi? I thought you all left?" Chen Zhang asked.

Chen Ke, Zhang Yueming, He Jin, Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao look embarrassed about it.

And they all keep the awkward smiles in their faces

---

Chapter 49 ends.