Chapter 27

In Li mansion

Zhou Shiyu is reading a book while sitting in a chair, listening to the sound of silence in the living room. It only reminds her of the happy days with Wang Yi.

Silence make her to be so sleepy so she close her eyes and think about Wang Yi in front of her, smiling and calling her "sister".

But she knew that everything is a dream, she can't help her tears to fall in her eyes while thinking of warm and wide smile of Wang Yi.

"I wish I can still hug you tight." She whisper to herself and begun to cry.

Li Jigan are just looking from a far, he sigh and didn't even show a pity in his face. He felt pissed because he can't change the fact that Zhou Shiyu still loves her ex wife.

Li Jigan take his phone and say, "Zhao Xiding, invite Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao, especially Wang Yi." He said with a serious voice.

"For what? I thought everything is already fine?" Zhao Xiding asked to the phone.

"I wanted to make them reunite for the last time." He said and smirk.

"Okay.. I'll do as you say." She said and hang up the phone.

Li Jigan look back at Zhou Shiyu and say, "I'll make sure that Wang Yi will completely forget about you." He said and leave the Li mansion.

In the hotel

Morning

Wang Yi open her eyes and saw Shen Mengyao fell asleep in the sofa, she get the handkerchief in her forehead and put it in the top of the cabinet and slowly sit down.

She touch her forehead and say, "What happened?" She asked herself.

Shen Mengyao open her eyes and saw Wang Yi, "Yi Yi, how's you feel?" She asked with a worried expression and touch her forehead.

"I'm fine.. I think I have to go to the meeting." She said and wanted to stand up but Shen Mengyao stop her and say, "Lie down again.. Yiqi already take care of the first meeting, don't worry anything for today.. I'll just make you a porridge." She said and smile in front of her.

"Sister Yaoyao, is sister Zhou Zhou here last night?" Wang Yi asked.

Shen Mengyao sigh and say, "No, you think that I'm Zhou Shiyu last night and even beg me not to leave." She said and teased Wang Yi.

Wang Yi shake her head and say, "I'm sorry.. I won't do it again." She said and look so disappointed about it.

"Don't worry, I understand."

Shen Mengyao was about to go but Wang Yi stop her and say, "Sister, last night I dreamed of sister Zhou Zhou being hit by a car.. And her head is bleeding too much." Wang Yi said with a worried expression.

"Yi Yi, calm down.. Dreams are just bad memories, it cannot be happen in real life." Shen Mengyao said to her.

Wang Yi was puzzled and ignore about the dream, she show a pale smile and say, "Okay.. I think maybe it's because I'm having a fever." She said and lie down again.

Shen Mengyao sigh and say, "I'll just ask someone to make porridge, wait for me here." She said and go out of Wang Yi's room.

Even she know that she's bothered about the dream, she chose to ignore it and go back to sleep.

In the Zhou Mansion

Li Jigan and Zhou Shiyu visit Zhou Shiyu's father.

Li Jigan wanted to hold her hand but Zhou Shiyu walk faster and get inside the mansion, Li Jigan felt pissed but stop his self from being angry and smile widely.

Zhou Shiyu kiss to his father's cheek and Mr. Zhou just show a cold expression, same for Zhou Shiyu.

"Hello, Mr. Zhou." Li Jigan said and hug him, he show a smile and say, "How are you Jigan."

But Zhou Shiyu is clearly unhappy about it.

"I'm fine Mr. Zhou, me and Zhou Shiyu are in good conditions." He said and take the chance to hold Zhou Shiyu's hand. "Well, I'm happy to hear that.. Why don't you guys join me for lunch?" Mr. Zhou offer them.

"Of course, we will." Li Jigan said and smile widely, then he's phone suddenly rang, "Sorry Mr. Zhou, I'll just need to take this call." He said and turn around.

After that, Mr. Zhou coldly ignore Zhou Shiyu.

"What?" Li Jigan asked Zhao Xiding to the phone, "Jigan! Shen Mengyao, Wang Yi and Yuan Yiqi are not here. They're out of country because they want to have a partnership in the businessman called Hubert." Zhao Xiding explain.

Li Jigan sigh and say, "It's fine.. The party is not today. Just prepare everything." He said and look so bad trip.

"Okay, got it." Zhao Xiding said and hang up the phone.

Li Jigan go back inside and go to the dining area, he sit beside Zhou Shiyu and smile widely, "Mr. Zhou, I wanted to inform you that I can take care of Zhou Shiyu." He said with a smile.

"I know, I trust my daughter to you. Li Jigan, stop calling me Mr. Zhou, call me dad." He said and smile warmly.

Zhou Shiyu keep showing her cold expression to their conversation.

"Dad, you're invited to my party." Li Jigan said, "What party is it?" Mr. Zhou asked.

"A party for me and Zhou Shiyu, I wanted to celebrate.. Zhou Shiyu married me, you know how much I love her since we're studying abroad?" He said and keep on smiling widely.

Mr. Zhou coldly look at Zhou Shiyu and keep on smiling at Li Jigan. Zhou Shiyu drink the water and ask for another one.

"I'm sorry dad.. If I have to divorce Li Jigan." The words that ran in Zhou Shiyu's head while showing a cold expression to the both of them.

---

Chapter 27 ends