Chapter 22

Zhou Shiyu suddenly got a text message.

"You want to know the truth?"

It was Li Jigan who text her.

"I have to know the truth.. I cannot be a burden to anyone anymore." The words that come to her mind.

Zhou Shiyu made up her mind and leave without telling it to Wang Yi. She saw how problematic is Wang Yi, Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao.

She leave and go to Li Jigan's office without knocking or asking permission, just breaking to it.

"Tell me! What's the truth?!" Zhou Shiyu is very angry about it, but Li Jigan is still calm and slowly approach her.

"What's the truth? The truth is... Nothing." He said with a teasing expression and Zhou Shiyu is surprised to hear that.

Li Jigan suddenly pin her to the wall and directly look at her in the eyes, "Why? Why do you have to marry Wang Yi if I'm here?" He asked with a calm expression.

Zhou Shiyu is resisting and seems getting more angry, "Let go!" Zhou Shiyu said but Li Jigan refuse.

"Answer me!"

"I love her and I don't like you! You know that since in the first place!"

Li Jigan seems angry but he stop and make himself calm, "Fine.. Then I'll just steal you away from you dearest Wang Yi."

Li Jigan suddenly kiss her and Zhou Shiyu is resisting and gather all her strength and push him away, slapping him hard in the face.

"How dare you!!"

Li Jigan just smirk and laugh at her, Zhou Shiyu immediately leave his office.

After she left, Li Jigan keep on laughing and laughing. Zhao Xiding expose herself and give him an applause.

"You're really good at it, Li Jigan." She said with a smile in her face, "Of course.. I'll do anything to get her." He said and laugh again.

But they didn't know that someone saw them and secretly take a video of them, after that person take a video, that person immediately run away.

Wang Yi arrive at their house and saw Zhou Shiyu in the kitchen, cooking and look so serious.

She hug Zhou Shiyu in the back and Zhou Shiyu was a bit surprised, "I knew you came home." Wang Yi said and kiss her head.

"I am.. I'm just worried that you haven't eat yet." Zhou Shiyu said with a pale smile.

"Sister, I want to give you something." Wang Yi said.

Zhou Shiyu turn around and look at her, "What is it?" Zhou Shiyu asked.

Wang Yi show her two golden rings with W and Z on it, "I want to give it to you, I wanna have a formal wedding with you." Wang Yi said with a normal voice.

Zhou Shiyu was stunned and don't know what to say about it, Wang Yi seems nervous. Then suddenly, Zhou Shiyu embrace her and started to cry, "Yi Yi!"

Wang Yi didn't know what she did to offend her, "What? Am I being fast forward? Didn't you like it?" Wang Yi panicked a bit.

"No.. It's just that.. How could you like me?!"

Wang Yi sigh and smile after hearing that, she kiss her forehead and directly look at her in the eyes. "Its because you have a good heart.. You're the only person who changed me.. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Zhou Shiyu knew she's sincere about it.

"Wang Yi, will you forgive me?" Zhou Shiyu asked.

Wang Yi smile and say, "Why won't I?"

By hearing that make Zhou Shiyu to cry so much, "What did I do to deserve you?" Wang Yi keep smiling and embrace her tight, "You deserve me because you love me."

Wang Yi make her calm down and seems like she's stopping her tears to fall.

Then she kneel in front of Zhou Shiyu and say, "Will you put on this ring? As a sign of my love with you." Wang Yi is waiting for her answer.

Zhou Shiyu nod and say, "Yes.. Yes." Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi immediately put on the ring in her finger.

Zhou Shiyu grab her face and kiss her lips.

Both of them look at each other and smile widely, embrace each other again but then Zhou Shiyu show a frown expression after that.

She doesn't know if she made a right decision.

---

Chapter 22 ends.