Chapter 53 : Bonus (Final Chapter)

Wang Yi wake up and saw that Zhou Shiyu is not in the bed, she saw a note in the pillow and she read it : "Good morning."

She said and show a happy expression, she go out and go downstairs. She saw Zhou Shiyu, Shen Mengyao, Chen Ke and Zhang Yueming in the dining area while Zhou Shiyu is cooking.

"Oh, Yi Yi! Come and eat with us." Shen Mengyao said.

Wang Yi approach Zhou Shiyu, embrace her waist and put her chin in her shoulder, "Why you didn't wake me up?" Wang Yi gently asked her, "You sleep so peacefully, I can't wake up. I know you're tired."

Wang Yi kisses her cheek and say, "My sister is spoiling me again." Zhou Shiyu pat her cheek and say, "Go and sit down. I'll go get you a coffee."

"No need. I'll do it." Wang Yi said and pour coffee from the percolator and sit down in the chair.

Zhou Shiyu is done cooking, she wear off the apron and sit down beside Wang Yi. "Sister Zhou Zhou, can you come with me in dad's house?" Wang Yi asked while showing a warm smile.

Zhou Shiyu show a frown expression and say, "Yi Yi, sorry. I need to attend dad's meeting.. I promise I'll be back." Zhou Shiyu seems worried about it but Wang Yi agree to her, "Okay!"

Zhou Shiyu sigh in relief after hearing that, Zhou Shiyu check the time in her cellphone and was so shock to realize that she's late. She pick her laptop bag and kiss Wang Yi's lips and say, "Bye bye!" Waving her hand while leaving.

Everyone wave their hands except Wang Yi who was stunned to Zhou Shiyu's sudden action, then Wang Yi suddenly show a frown expression.

"Yi Yi, what's wrong?" Yuan Yiqi asked, "She left... I already missed her." She said and keep showing the frown expression.

Everyone felt awkward so they just laugh, "Yi Yi, you're too old!" Zhang Yueming teased her but Wang Yi show her a death stare so they stop laughing and just continue to eat.

"By the way, when will both of you discuss about having a baby?" Yuan Yiqi asked and everyone was so shock to hear that from her.

Wang Yi show a shy expression and smile awkwardly, "We haven't discuss it yet." Wang Yi said and take a sip of her coffee.

Night

Everyone left Wang Yi in the mansion.

Wang Yi are keep waiting for Zhou Shiyu to arrive but Zhou Shiyu isn't still coming, she keep on waiting and waiting and didn't notice that it was already 8 pm.

She fall asleep in the sofa and this time, Zhou Shiyu arrive and gently pat Wang Yi's cheeks, "Yi Yi, wake up." Zhou Shiyu gently whisper in her ear.

Wang Yi open her eyes and saw Zhou Shiyu, but she felt annoyed so she get up and go upstairs. Zhou Shiyu show a frown expression and follow Wang Yi.

She enter the room and saw that Wang Yi started to sign the documents in her table, she sigh and say, "I'll just take a bath." But Wang Yi didn't pay attention to her and keep showing her cold expression.

Zhou Shiyu didn't wait for her to say anything and just go inside the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Zhou Shiyu is done taking a shower and only wearing a bathrobe. Zhou Shiyu sit beside Wang Yi and gently pat her shoulder.

"Yi Yi, I'm here now."

But Wang Yi ignore her and show a cold expression, Zhou Shiyu show a frown expression and pat her shoulder again. "Please talk to me." Zhou Shiyu beg and Wang Yi look at her.

"Look, I'm sorry." Zhou Shiyu apologized and Wang Yi show a cold expression, "What do you want me to do for you to forgive me?" Zhou Shiyu look problematic about it.

"Why you didn't come back early, you said you'll be back?"

Zhou Shiyu sigh and say, "I'm really sorry. Dad's office became busy and more meetings came, I didn't get to call you." She said while showing a frown expression.

"I just don't want you to leave." Wang Yi said and show a frown expression.

"Pfft!" Zhou Shiyu laugh at her and Wang Yi show a sudden disbelief, "You're making fun of me!!" She protest and Zhou Shiyu deny, "No, I'm not." Zhou Shiyu said and secretly laugh at Wang Yi.

Wang Yi pull her down in the bed and hold her both hands up and directly look at Zhou Shiyu, "Yi Yi, what are you trying to do?" Zhou Shiyu asked in a nervous voice and a nervous expression.

Wang Yi suddenly cover them by the blanket.

"Yi Yi, I won't laugh again! Ugh! Yi Yi! Ha! Stop!" Zhou Shiyu keep on shouting and begging for Wang Yi to stop.

After 7 minutes, Wang Yi lifted the blanket and saw Zhou Shiyu crying. Wang Yi panicked and immediately hold her face, "Sister, what's wrong? Does it hurt so much?" Wang Yi asked.

Zhou Shiyu didn't open her eyes, just keep on crying while Wang Yi can feel her whole body trembling so much.

"Yi Yi, please stop!" Zhou Shiyu beg and Wang Yi wipe her tears, kissing her cheek and say, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."

When Zhou Shiyu heard that words, she slowly open her eyes and wrap her arms around Wang Yi's neck and say, "Please don't make it hard again, it's scary." She said and seems calm down a bit.

Wang Yi smile widely and say, "I will." And bite her ear, Zhou Shiyu react and say, "Yi Yi, please don't. I think I lost too much strength." Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi can see that she's tired and sleepy.

Wang Yi lie down with her and put her head in her arm, Zhou Shiyu suddenly fall asleep and Wang Yi kiss her forehead.

"I love you, Jiejie." Wang Yi whisper and Zhou Shiyu smiled widely after hearing that from her.

---

The end