2

Several days have gone by..

Today I get to be our son Remi home.

This photo was taken at the hospital of Lisa before we left

I glad our son can finally see his room babe.

I cannot believe you took the photo and had it printed and framed already

I cannot believe you took the photo and had it printed and framed already. I wanted to him to see you and us. We will get to tell him later when these were taken. Your aunts staying here is definitely going to help us. You know I will work from home as much as possible, Becky and Joy staying with me during the day will help me too.

Babe hold on for a minute Maura is calling me.

Maura I have you on speaker while I am changing Remi. Lisa, Janice and Amal are here with me. Hello everyone.
Avery and Lisa congrats on bringing my godson to be home. I won't be around for a few days. Are you okay? Yes. I broke up with Kim after Jane told me she wanted me back. I didn't know they broke up. They kept it quiet and are staying friends like Kim and I. Jane and I are getting use to be back here so we are going to take sometime for ourselves. Lisa and I are happy you are back together. We are too. Just enjoy it. Should any of call Kim or Rebecca? No they need time alone. Rebecca went.with Carmen too. Yes, we basically all switched partners except for Kim.
If you need to talk let is know and that goes for the jerk too. Whatever twin. Maura you didn't tell us you had us on speaker. She didn't I took the cell away. I have much dessert to catch up.
You are such a dessert dog.. Janice and I proud of it. Bye and congrats to you all.

Jane ends the call.

Wow aunties alot has changed for sure . Now will they get married again?
Avery not necessity. You two aren't and having been doing well. Oh oh let me get the door. Yilena should be here soon to pick me up. I have to go back to work and so does Amal. We just want to get you all situated. Grandma Becky and Joy will be here shortly. They went to get you baby formula and groceries. My aunt plans on cooking lunch and dinner for us all before she and Joy go home. Thank you two. Not a problem Lisa and Avery. Janice and I are okay helping you with the family.

How is my little nephew doing? Hi Yilena thank you for the gifts and helping Avery and Janice getting the nursery ready. Not a problem. He is such a doll when he sleeps. I never thought I hear those words out of your mouth partner. Both of you behave. Yes babe. Yes Amal. If you two need anything text any of us. We should be okay.

Avery walks the three of us out . Hi Joy and auntie. You need helping bringing the stuff in? It's okay the two of can handle it. My aunt just left. She is definitely excited to be a grandma. Indeed she is. It reminds me of my childhood with neighbors baby. Her and my mother baby this and baby that. I would call to check on them and they were from ever answering their cells from the neighbors home. See you all tonight.

Come on Joy let's get this stuff inside. He should be waking up soon for his baby formula.

We get all the all stuff inside and we hear Remi crying and he is being carried by Becky.
Hop to it my grandson is crying . Okay Becky. Lisa is asleep so I picked him up.