75

We undressed one another and entered my onsuite bathroom..

We decided to take a bath together. I turned the water on to get it not hot but warm enough. He sat down first than I got in sitting between his legs. I could feel he was getting hard already. He washed my back and nibbled on my ear lobes and neck. He could tell I was getting aroused too so he had on hand caressing my breasts and his other had his two fingers inside me.
His breathing was getting louder and I started moaning needing him inside me. We got up and I pulled the lever to let the water drain. He picked me up and carried me to my bed..I pulled the duvet and blankets back and he laid me down.

Katelyn do you want me to use a condom? No. I want to feel you all natural.

Simon entered me a little at a time to give me time to adjust while we are kissing .

Simon go all the way now.

Simon starting pumping in me and I was moving my hips with him.

Katelyn's knuckles were turning white from gripping the sheets. She is moaning and begging for more. I obliged and she started arching her back to get the rest of me in her. I am moaning and panting along with her and sweaty just as much or more than her. Her hands are now on my back as I slid my tongue in her mouth and she clamps down on it and it causes me to shoot my juices in her.

Fuck you feel so good inside me Katelyn. I feel the same it's been so long. As all as for me.

We both now have our juices intermixing Katelyn comes a few minutes after me and we hold onto one another kissing. I have one hand lowered in her with two fingers rubbing in her as I pull out. She is coming again. I shoot the last of my h
Juices on her sheets .

Katelyn I would like to get one room and one bed. Yes, please do. I am so glad you decided to stay in and not get cleaned up. You have made me feel so good after a year and half of not having sex with no one. I am glad you decided to get comfortable. I been wanting you since last night. I wish you would of said something. I would of dripped odd Tony and came back. I haven't has sex for two years. I guess both of our dry spells are over with Katelyn Besides coming with me to the gala would you like come with me to the range. Yes. I need to get recertified for my concealed weapon and I can get it than. I will call the place in Sacramento so I can get recertified for my concealed certification.
We kiss more and cuddle. We conversed more. I knew I would be asking her to marry me before the end of August. Monday I would go pick out a ring for her and pray she say yes.
I eventually fall asleep and make a note to meet Olivia and ask her and Maura her hand in marriage .

Julian tomorrow we need to go early to my mother's place and help her pack. I asked my cousin Avery if we could lease her brownstone out. She said yes. Now. I need to be able to tell my mother. I feel bad after all this time.

We kiss and fell asleep.