25

We were woken up in the morning to a telephone call in our suite. We were to meet them at a bank and to be dressed in all black. They gave us the time and location.

We arrived at the location. Jane was to be the get away driver. Maura was to be at a store nearby shopping with her medical bag and I was to be armed with my gun dressed to impress the bank manager to open a new account with money they left downstairs for me to open the account with. I was to get on the vault and get as many valuables out of certain safe deposit boxes undetected with my husband.

I never met this man and this was a bad plan

I never met this man and this was a bad plan. I really think this was a set up for us to get me killed and the other two arrested. Horatio had his team inside along with the other bank employees. The only who was made aware of the robbery was the bank manager and the security guard . He was given a photo of me and what I would look like and and color of business suit I would be wearing and my name Denise Cruz.

Good afternoon what can I do for you? My wife and I would like to deposit a fee items once we open an account with you. I will need to see your identifications.
The guy, Jorge and I handed him our Identifications and completed the necessary forms to complete opening an account so we could make a safe deposit to get into the vault.
Everything checks out Mr.Mrs Jorge Cruz here is your keys. Please come with me. Thank you.

We got into the vault and Jorge knocked out the man and we took everything out of boxes and left undetected. We were leaving when Jorge shot the security guard. We ran to the suv and took off. We were all surprised that Horatio allowed us to get away.

Denise how much did we get? I have about 100,000 dollars in diamonds. Jorge how much in rubies? I have about 50,000. Okay good. Monica drive us to this bank.
Okay.

There was no way we could tell Maura more the others where the next heist was going to be at.

We went to the second bank as Jennifer and Jacob Armas and got away with a total of 400,000 in coins and bonds

The final bank was

Ocean. We got close to a million dollars. Each time we got away. This time I was Esther Velasquez and my husband was Eduardo Velasquez.

We were dropped off to a bus area where Jane and I would catch and take a cab back to the hotel. We returned and Maura said the guard lived per Horatio calling her . She came back as instructed by the gang leader, Ramon Vera Cruz.
I am glad you two are okay. Ramon has me packing we are done. What that was too simple. Did he leave you oir cut? Yes it's in this bag. Yilena contacted Horatio on his burner phone and we used military cell phone.

Horatio something doesn't feel right. We are to leave Miami. We got paid. Jane is counting it now. Don't fly back to California. Fly to Boston and go to Marriott hotel and stay there. Stay inside and don't answer any cells or go anywhere. I need to find out what Ramon and his gang are up too. Use the fictious names that I had given you along with the passports. Leave the money. One of our men will come and get the money. Horatio it's 80,000 dollars . Take a photo of one of the bills. Horatio Jane says they are counterfeit and bad ones at that. So they wanted you to get caught and arrested. Have Dr. Isles stay in the hotel there. We will be arresting you two in a few at the airport. Take the money with you now. Dr. Isles get going.
Horatio ended the call.
Maur be careful. I will. He will make arrangements for you. Here is other military phone. No calling anyone. Only answer it and speak with Horatio only. Love you Maur. Love you too J. Yilena you two be careful. Let me look at your tattoo J to see if it needs touching up.
Maur looks and said it's good. I kiss Maur goodbye and Yilena and I leave.
We are at the airport paying for our tickets when we are arrested. A look alike looks like Katelyn and I stands in as a double for me and is arrested too at the airport. I bought my ticket and left to Boston while I am guessing Yilena and Jane are arrested.