27

I go out on the yard and a black gal approaches me to warn me about tonight.

We speak a little and I  thank her before she starts arguing with and hits me

We speak a little and I  thank her before she starts arguing with and hits me. I block her hits and she gets sent to isolation. She informed me what she was doing before she hit Detective Rozek takes her to the isolation ward. He leaves for his shift and the next shift arrives.  I see Jenna and she just looked at me with disgust and pins me to the cell to tell me to shut it when when she tells me in a soft voice she left a cell under my mattress for me. My family is worried about me. Mainly baby girl because I am well known international criminal attorney. Jenna leaves and I call BABY GIRL QUIETLY WHILE THE OTHER PRISONERS ARE WATCHING TV AND PLAYING THEIR MUSIC. 

Baby girl can't talk for loud. I am doing fine but tonight is another thing. I am prepared with a shiv and gun that the wardens provided us. An inmate told me oh the yard than hit me to go to the isolation ward to warn Yilena. Auntie be careful please. Maura is safe. Good. Love you bye. Love you too.

I ended the call and Jenna came back to get the cell before they brought me my new cell mate. Jenna and Hunt were working tonight in my area and Burgess was working the isolation ward after they found out a hit was on for Yilena tonight too.
I went to the so called cafeteria to eat the food which is crappie with my new cell mate Joann Gonzalez who apparently was clueless that I spoke Spanish. I heard her speaking to another gang member the time she was going to stab me.

I hear a new prisoner come in and Burgess opens my door so the prisoner  can whisper in my ear the information and closes it before the other guard and food slop is being delivered. I thanked the woman for the information and have my weapons ready. During meal time is when the other guard is to allow this convict in my cell. I am waiting. The guard opens my cell and I fight the inmate and stab her to death. The guard pulls out his gun and I shoot him in his heart and forehead. He dies and the alarm is going off.  Burgess gets me out and takes my weapons away before the others arrive.  She handcuffs me and takes me to the wardens office.

Joann is talking to me for a few before she turns to stab me

We are about to speak when we hear another alarm go off. The warden tells Burgess to leave and to go help out.  The warden locks us both up in his office for safety and hands me more weapons as a precautionary measure.
I arrive and see Jane has killed Joann Gonzalez with her own shiv and slice the second inmate. She is dead as well. Jenna and Hunt have the two corrupted officers. One of the inmates kills of the guards directly in the back of his heart. He dies instantly and she drops the shiv . She is in her own cell by herself.  Jenna cuffs me and takes me and removes the officers gun keys, badge and anything else he can use to harm himself himself places him in my cell with Burgess pointing her gum at him while Jenna removes the items  and has him remove his clothes down to his boxers only after she places her gloves on and inspects his body and his cough to make sure he doesn't have anything else on him. She shoves him into the cell ans they leave with me handcuff and to the warden's office Horatio comes comes says it was Ramon who ordered the hits and several of his crew have been arrested and 25 have been killed. Ramon,  his Sgt and lieutenants were a few of the ones killed along with Ramon.

Jenna, Burgess and Hunt are to finish their shift. Jenna and Hunt take us to another city to be released. We are to lay low until they get them all which means I cannot practice law for awhile. Yilena and I are flying to Boston fo safety measures with Jenna on  Richard and Jackie's private plane to Boston.

Jenna gives us cellss to call our family.  We tell them we are okay but still won't be home for awhile . My aunts and other family members are happy we are still alive.

Babe calm down I am safe and going to a an area where Jane, Maura and I will be at.  I will update you when I can. Love you. I miss you and love you too.  Please come home safe when you can.  Beth that is the plan.
We both ended our conversations.