32

I am calling Beth. My cell rings and it's Frankie.

Hi Frankie. Beth what are you doing in the next few hours? Nothing why? Are you aee able to take next week off? Yes why? Pack your bags and get her your passport. I will be picking you up in an hour. I worked it out but it will be a surprise for you to see Yilena. Oh Frankie thank you. Your welcome. I will be there shortly to get you. Thank you. Your welcome.

We ended the call and I packed up my bags and notified human resources to find a substitute for week. I was getting my passport when Frankie arrived.

Come in just have to get my passport

Come in just have to get my passport. Okay I will take your luggage for you. Thanks.

Beth secures her home and I am driving her to the airport and tell her what she cannot do in Boston. I drop her off at the airport and she gives me a huge hug.

I leave you go home and call Amal to find out what Beth was suppose to be bringing. I tell her I would be bringing the bread on top of other stuff and tell her Beth won't be there and why. She is thrilled for Beth.

Yilena tell the officer what you wants so we can get our food from room service. Okay.

Maur and I was glad she was in a better mood.
We hear a knock on the door and the officer opens it.
The look on Yilena and Beth's faces was priceless. We ordered another plate for Beth.

Babe Frankie told me what I can and cannot do. I don't have taken next week off. I was feeling crappie not being able to see you for Thanksgiving. They just have to capture the last five than we can go home and only return for the trial. Babe I am so glad Frankie arranged this. He told me the officers informed him you were looking just say out of it to put it nice. He changed his mind. He told me he was going to have Beth call you when she was at the Harris home. Maur you never stated that to me. J you basically stated you wish she would call Yilena and I agreed with you. I didn't lie. No you didn't. Enjoy your dessert but please put your TV or music up so the officers don't have to hear you.. Yes, Frankie did ask me to make sure you do that as well as you two Jane Clementine Rizzoli as he stated to me. See I told you J.

The officers chuckled and finished eating.

Ladies you all enjoy yourselves. Our reliefs should be hear soon. Thanks Jorge. No problem Rizzoli.

We went in our individual bedrooms after we ate to spend time with our wife or in Maur's and my case former wife and of course enjoy our desserts.

The officers knocked on our bedroom doors and asked us to come out to meet the next officers which we did and thanked the previous ones thank you. Maur told them there was drinks in the refrigerator. Before we went back to our bedrooms we took down everyone's meal requests for tomorrow for Thanksgiving and Maur called room service to place the order.