68

I contacted several colleges and several colleges would put the information out for their students as paid interns. Not as much as I paid Avery back than but enough for two interns .

I received a call back from McGeorge (out of Sacramento) and Humphreys (out of Stockton).
I scheduled interviews after lunch until 4. I am hoping I can hire two interns. I ordered Thai food in so I could review the resumes that were faxed to me.

CRUZ4KIDS has a rich history of helping kids find fun and growth in playing soccer!We believe soccer is for everyone. ​If financial reasons are keeping your kid from playing please let us know so we can help your kids get out and play! We provide advanced soccer training in a professional atmosphere,  individual-skills, small-group, and team development in Northern California. The curriculum in our many programs helps to develop creative, confident players by means of superior ball mastery and the ability to play at high speed with elite-level game smarts. We
proudly meet the park and recreation needs of Mather, Rosemont, Larchmont, Gold River, Anatolia and the City of Rancho Cordova residents.
The Cruz4kids offers an 8-week
program that gives boys and girls the opportunity to receive professional coaching, in a positive, fun, and encouraging environment. Girls and boys ages 5 to 7 are invited to participate.

We have a cadre of 400 paid licensed soccer referees, who are responsible for officiating over 200 games in Elk Grove each week during the recreation soccer season and they continue to officiate games year round for our competitive teams.
competitive soccer leagues to the residents of the local community. In addition to competitive teams, the club also offers soccer camps and clinics throughout the year.

The club seeks to achieve its goal of children, having fun, playing soccer by cultivating an atmosphere of friendly competition and learning. Our success is built upon the untiring efforts of numerous volunteers serving at all levels of our organization.

FOLSOM SPORTS COMPLEX is where we have the clinics 

We offer a broad range of clinics. All of our clinics are included in the Live Folsom Activity Guide which is published and mailed to city residents three times a year -- fall, winter/spring, and summer -- plus a special Summer Camps brochure.
Cruz4kids is a  program that is dedicated to player development for the student athlete throughout their completive soccer career. Our coaching staff is dedicated to developing the player's soccer skills and overall character.

Cruz4kids is  a clinic  within the Greater Sacramento area.

CONTACT INFO
Javier Cruz
9255 Laguna Springs Dr.
Suite 355
Elk Grove CA
I paid for this to run in local papers and posted a flyer at the surrounding parks and recreation community centers.
I finally got this off the ground . It took awhile to offer this to the community year around not just in the summer.

I was at my office working on the schedule of the clinics when my wife came to see me.

Javier I hope you aee available for lunch.  Yes, I was just finishing up here. Where to ?Xochimilcos Mexican restaurant.   They just recently opened up nearby your office. Sounds perfect.
My husband and I drove out in my vehicle to the place. We arrive and order our food and ice tea.

Penelope I finally got everything out there.  We have enough sponsors to offer the CLINICS year around than just a few weeks. Oh Javier I am so proud of you. I know you wanted to expand the clinic you have and more youth are able to join and advance their skills.

Here is the winter and summer shirts.