79

We returned from dinner and we followed Becca and Carmen to their place.. Maur parks

and we go inside

and we go inside.
Becca and J go to their guest room and close and lock the door.  I follow Carmen to their master bedroom.

Maura I am glad you lost the bet

Maura I am glad you lost the bet. I have been wanting a one  night with you for awhile. A bet is a bet.
Maura removes her clothes as I am removing mine I place lube on my dick and some on her anus as she is lying down with her wrists tied to my bed. I enter her slowly so she can adjust to my member.
Ah fuck your right. This is going to be fun Maura.I hope so . You know this is just for this weekend.  Yes and I am going to make the best of it.
Carmen is in me as far as she can pumping in and out of my anus hard.  Maura is begging for more when we are both coming.

Jane fuck me hard. No lube.  I want it rough.  Okay.  I know you like it rough.

I enter her pussy with her legs wrapped around my neck pumping into hard.  Becca is screaming and demanding it harder and more.
Becca you and I have been wanting this so let's make this weekend  count.No .mercy for my pussy Jane.You gave me the green light. Monday expect to be walking funny and not being able to sit down comfortably. I already emailed my assistant since no court not going in .I don't want people thinking Carmen did it and you cannot take credit for it. You didn't want me fucking you in your bathroom than if you did walk funny. Jane you can fuck me anytime you want but Maura won't agree to it.  Carmen gave me the go ahead if Maura agrees to it. She is going to talk to her to see if we can continue swapping spouses for awhile. We will have to wait and see.  If she does. you will receive some good head from me..oh fuck yes yes boss yes daddy. You so  better  I know and you probably lie to her saying it's her . Yes because I don't want to hurt her feelings. This is why I  have been hitting on you at work with the door locked..when Maura called me U could fuck you in your bathroom only after I an Carmen tested clean. I did admit to her the meeting was productive. It definitely was at the restaurant and in your shower. Carmen laughed when she saw you spelled your name on ass in dark hickeys yeah it was  OH FUCK TIGHTER BECCA. I AM TIGHTENING AS HARD AS I CAN.

J SHOT HER CUM IN ME SO MUCH THAT I COULDN'T HOLD IT ALL IN. It was dripping and it felt so warm and good like I recall.
Jane finally pulled out and I went down on her licking and tasting her .Jane came twice on my mouth. Tonight her juices were on fire the duration of them as well as how long hef orgasms were.

I finally pulled out or Maura and untied her wrists.

Maura before we continue I and Becca are hoping we can continue this at our jobs and other places that only we know. Yes I  would like that.  Oh thank. Were you afraid I was going to say no?Yes.You two cannot be fucking anyone else even French kissing.   Are you up to something different? Like what a foursome . Yes. Hell yes.  Let me get on the intercom system and have them come in here. Carmen gets up and gets on the intercom.

Fuckers get in here now. FOURSOME AND WHAT WE WANTED IS YES.

Becca and I heard this..Becca unlocked the door and we went to the master bedroom.

Jane you will be will Carmen and I am gonna go get the wise strap on since Jane tells me you like it wide too.