82

Becca not right now. Give me thirty minutes.  I will be by your place.  Okay.

Is Carmen Lais in?Yes she is expecting you Dr..Isles. She told me to tell you to go in her office and wait for her when you got here.  Thank you. Is there anything you need before I leave for the day? No but thank you.

I go into Carmen's office and wait for her. 

Ah you came. You asked me before so left your place this morning early to drop J off so she could get her suv . Your secretary said she was leaving for the day. Yes she had a doctor's appointment.

Carmen locked her door and put the do not disturb on her office phone and turned on some music.
Maura let's dance . I know you enjoy it.

I got close to Carmen after putting my purse down and she held me in her arms as we slow dance.
Carmen I think your ready. Yes please finish what you started this morning  I will help you out of you clothes .
We enter her personal bathroom and we both are now completely naked.  I am on my knees giving her a blow job. I know she is enjoying it as she's pushing herself towards me and is moaning.

I arrive at their place and the cleaning service was leaving as I  pull in

I arrive at their place and the cleaning service was leaving as I  pull in.  I open the unlocked door , place my bag with my cases in it.  I lock the door and reset the alarm.  I can see Becca with a strap on.

It's your turn.  Fine with me.

Becca undresses me with her teeth and brushes my nipples with her teeth and I moan a little. 
She finally has me a
AGAINST THE WELLAND SLAMS INTO ME . .
AH FUCK YOU ARE SO TIGHT JANE NOT NOT FOR LONG. BECCA GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT . I WILL BABE  .
BECCA IS WORKING THE HELL OUT OF MY ANUS and I am moaning like crazy.
Becca shit thank you. Now I see why men love anus fucking too from others. 

Carmen came into my mouth and I swallowed all of her juices and got up when she was finishing coming.
I like the taste of myself on Maura's lips. Maura bends over the bathroom counter as I enter her anus fucking her hard as she requested.

Carmen fuck I am close.  Cum for me twice or I will stay in you longer. You can stay in me longer.  You feel good inside of me.

We both are panting and sweaty.  The shower water is mixing with our sweat and juices.

I am coming butch. Butch fuck you.YES FUCK ME DIKE.
This was turning me on more and I expanded in her as wide as I could come and Maura is crying with enjoyment. It took her 49 or minutes or so for her second orgasm to occur. I was getting tired so I asked her to do a reverse cow girl as I laid on the cold  bathroom floor that felt good.

Carmen I need to get back to work after I take a shower. I will see you tonight at my place with Becca.  Yes we will be there. I will bring dinner and the wine.
Carmen had me returning to work late because she was fingering than fisting me in the shower than eating me out.