77

We arrive at the range.

It seems more people are here from Sacramento for you to meet

It seems more people are here from Sacramento for you to meet. Good.
We walk in and sign the release and hand over our Identifications.
I am here along with my sister and her girlfriend for the recertification class.. Please come this way.
I introduce Simon to Javier and Penelope Cruz, Parker Jone, Becky Scott, Christina Corinth and Daniel Spencer. Introductions out of the way. We get assigned our lanes and get ready to shoot once the man tells us.

While we are waiting I go speak with Dr. Isles.

Dr. Isles can we go and talk in private by the bathrooms while we wait. Sure but cannot be long.
We go out to bathroom areas.

Dr. Isles I would like your permission to marry Katelyn. Olivia has already given me her blessing. I am hoping you will do the same. Yes it up to my sister. All I ask of you is to be loyal, don't cheat lie I did with Jane and vice versa and be there for her. I won't and thank you.

We went back inside and listened to the instructions and waited our turn to shoot. Javier, Penelope were not getting certified so they were shooting on their own. They left after an hour. We finally left at six and rushed to get ready for the gala. We missed lunch it knew we would eat for dinner . He introduced me to alot of fellow judges through out California. We danced and I enjoyed dancing with him and several of the other male and female judges. He was glad I was okay dancing slow with some of the women.
We took am individual photo only during the gala .

We finally went to to the suite he reserved for us at 11:30

We finally went to to the suite he reserved for us at 11:30. We both were dead tired and just took a quick shower and fell asleep in one another's arms.
I woke up in the middle of the night and removed my night gown and removed his boxers. He woke up when he started getting hard and smiled at me.
Katelyn I could get use to this ,maybe not every night or morning but definitely.

He held my head down which told me he didn't want to stop and I didn't even after he was moaning and begging me to not to stop. I continued even after he shot his first rope in me and came into my mouth. Katelyn continued until my third orgasms was over with. She licked me clean and I licked her face, neck and breasts clean. Katelyn was enjoying it. I finally entered her reverse cowgirl. She was setting her own pace as I held her and she came onto me. Her juices flowing excessively down her and in and on me. She finally stopped and I helped her up and entered her and pinned her against the wall pumping in her hard. She was moaning and screaming in my mouth. I was glad in my mouth because she was still loud.

Fuck me harder Simon yes oh fuck yes. Ouch! Sorry..it's okay my neck will survive.

I decided to nibble on his left earlobe and left a tiny hickey on the outer part of his earlobe. Just say we fucked each other brains out.