12

Sweetie you made it back safe. Yes, June both aunties will be paying it later for drinking so much wine. I am glad they are safe from the doctor and arrived there safely thanks to you and Tommy. I just hope they both get to relax and enjoy it in tahoe. I am beat.  I am taking tomorrow afternoon off after my morning court case is done and  coming home to crash.  Okay. Christina, Brian and I will be back tomorrow. We have the Kardashians birthday bash to do.  I was surprised they wanted us with all their contacts. June you all do great work.  Don't sell yourself short. They won't let me put up their photos on display but can add them to the website as their photographer. June you will get more business. Babe I don't need more exposure.  I just wished they allowed me to put one of their photos.  You never know they may change their minds. True.

Avery changed and came to bed. She laid next to me and passed out. I kissed wife cheek and fell asleep.

The following morning Yilena woke up sick.  I knew she was taking Cindy's death hard.  She was throwing up later that evening after the funeral and the kidnapping of Maura and Jane almost being killed was getting to her. Last night she was tossing and turning.   I suggested that she find someone to go shooting or golfing with. Okay. K will call around to see who is available this afternoon.  Right now I just want to sleep. Okay babe.  Love you. Love you too.

Before I fell asleep I text our friends to see who was up to going golfing or shooting around two.  I immediately got a response from Tommy, Becky, Joy and Avery Rizzoli. We agreed to meet at Roseville golf course. Kiki wanted to go to the range and Valerie and both Kim's said they would meet her in elk Grove at the range. Kiki said the one in elk Grove went out of business but the one in Sacramento is open and everyone would have to take a test on safety and she would pick up the first month's gun membership.  Both Kim's agreed. They weren't aware aware owner had died.

I went back to sleep.

J how you feeling now? Better but still tired of puking at least it was less than before and we both could use the same restroom.  How you feeling better? I am going order Granola cereal and sour dough toast. Do you want anything? Scrambled eggs, wheat toast and apple juice.  Okay I will order it. You go take a shower I already did mine.

J went to take shower while I ordered us breakfast.  I got on my lap top and was reading the labs results from the guys death.  I was glad what I had done worked but still felt awful I had to lie and cover up the shooting to prevent Gloria from being arrested.  It was against my ethics as a doctor.  I just would have to leave with it and so would J.