64

We are all back home in our homes. Christina and June said they would call us all when the photos were ready to be picked up from the studio.

Babe I still can't believe while we were gone they finished the garages and the exterior. Yes Carlo said they were working their behinds off. I need to call Samantha to let her know their place is ready to move in. Tuesday I return to work. Let's enjoy relaxing what to the noise. Here is your ear plugs. I am gonna go outside to make the call so she can hear me.

My cell is ringing .

Hey sis. Samantha your place is ready for your to move in whenever you two want too. We ordered the stuff we needed. We can move some things today. I will call the movers to move what we have here and break it to aunties. Good luck Thanks.
Samantha a guy name Brian called to say our wedding photos are ready to be picked up. Awesome, we can swing by when the movers are done here. I will go pick them up as we pick up ours. Thanks Auntie Amal.  Not a problem.  Your aunt Janice will meet us at your new place for lunch.  She wants to see the place and also how far we have gotten with Izzy,  Lisa and Kiki Fox, Joy and Becky. Okay.  We are leaving now to go there. Okay. I will see there.

My auntie Amal left and the two of left in our  vehicles following the movers.  Who were asked to park in the street.  Will and I wanted to get the garage situated first.
We arrive at the condo.  Samantha goes and get the keys,  garage clickers and password and code to the alarm.
Will opens the door when I return with the items.
I open the garage and  parked our vehicles inside.

Our family and friends started showing up and Will got the ladders up and Izzy brought in our bikes

The living room was the first one to be done and the finished touches were the photos that we brought with us and the wedding photos  my auntie Amal picked up.