29

Lisa I am going to go into the office just to get updated and make sure everything is going well.  I am only working half day and shall be home around noon or one. Okay please don't over do it. Jackson will have Remi by himself unless one of our friends or family come unannounced.

Lisa kisses me by and leaves for work before Thanksgiving. Aunties are hosting it tomorrow . It won't be the same with Jane, Maura or Yilena. We all are going to try to keep their loved ones as happy as we can be without them.

We wake up and we are told over breakfast the gang now has 24 more members dead  4 more arrested. The previous ones who were arrested were killed in a riot at the prison. We never were told the prisoner who gave us a head up early parole. J and Yilena has made arrangements with the warden through Frankie's communication a condo in Idaho where was being paroled to with a new identity just in case the gang or their loved ones tried to find her to kill her.

Frankie calls.  Ms. Rizzoli the phone is for you.  This is Jane.  Aye sis we Miami Dade police and other leos have to arrest 5 more people.  The family members will not go after you three or they will get serious prison time.  The ones with children will have their children taken away. None of them are over 13 years old. Okay thanks for the information. Maur has a request of you. Let me speak to her.

Maur tells him about the cases of wine, the bed and breakfast inn or her cabin with the information.  Frankie tells her he will handle it and everyone will miss them at the Amal's and Janice's home tomorrow and to be quiet.  Yilena will receive a phone call on a secured line from Beth.  He ends the conversation.
J and Yilena all is taken care of. 
J went over her conversation with Frankie. 

This will be the first Thanksgiving Beth and I won't be together. Even when we are both or one is sick we have always been together except when we separated for a bit. Yilena we are here for you. I know Maura but it's not the same plus U can only masturbate for so long. You two have one another. Yilena Maur and I are sorry about it. Thank you.  After we eat,  I  am gonna watch TV in the other bedroom by myself and probably go to sleep.  I miss my wife so much .

Maura and I just hugged Yilena.  We finished breakfast.  Yilena went in the other bedroom and didn't want company.

Maur I feel so bad for her me too.
Maur what are you hiding from me? Nothing that I am allowed to tell you. Don't even try to pry it out of me even with dessert.  So much for that idea.  Maybe  a clue. Nope sorry. Let's ask them to buy some board games,  play station and games for them. We gave Jeff Scott a list to buy for us with the money Jay had given to Janice which she gave to J.
The games arrived and we asked Yilena if she wanted to play yahtzee. We went over all the games, we had received since yahtzee didn't go over well. Unfortunately, none of the games we had she didn't want to play. We left her alone to sleep.  We knew she was depressed. 

Maur I wish she called to Beth. I agree. I didn't break put in hives because no lying occurred.  J and I played 9 games of yahtzee to break the tie. J won. We decided to order lunch from a Chinese place we knew of and this is the only time for now at least  Yilena came out to eat.  We took it as a good sign she wanted to be around us.