26

Jane and I are booked and taken to the police station.

We are interrogated as we are criminals. Horatio informed us on the way in that he has crooked officers so we need to play along which we do.  Jane hits one of the officers and she gets more charges and he knows she use to be a cop and laughs at her. Several officers who Horatio and trust take Jane and I to be fingerprinted and processed before being placed in the jail.  Horatio informs us we will be transferred to the main jail.  He has us to be placed in the same cell at least. We are given our prison clothes and have our bodies checked and we coughed.  We are walking to our cells.  Women whistling at us and tell us we are fresh meat and we will be enjoying some fine ass.

I arrive at the Boston Marriott and Horatio calls me. He said Frankie has made arrangements for officers he trust to stay with me in my suite. He tells me that Jane assaulted one officer for making a comment about her being intersex and he could show her a good time but it's a cop that is on his team and they are booked in in prison in the same cell.  He gives me permission to call Katelyn only. He ends the call.

I call my sister.  My business line ringing and I answer it.

Sis I am okay.  Frankie has officers watching me. Jane and Yilena got arrested and Jane has more charges on her now for assaulting one of the good officers taking about her being intersex and he could show her a good time. He is on out side. Horatio has to be careful.  There are crooked officers in his precinct.  The lady who  looked like us was arrested for using counterfeit money the three of us were paid in.
MAURA I AM GLAD FRANKIE HAS OFFICERS WATCHING YOU. PLEASE STILL SLEEP WITH YOUR GUN. I WAS ONLY ALLOWED TO CALL YOU. NO ONE ELSE IT TO KNOW. IF OTHER FRIENDS AND FAMILY FIND OUT IT'S FROM FRANKIE. DON'T DISCUSS IT. I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL BE ALLOWED TO CALL AGAIN. PLEASE BE SAFE. LOVE YOU.  I WILL DO MY BEST AND LOVE YOU TOO.
Yilena and are our taken to the wardens office. He introduces us to to three officers from Chicago pd, detective Adam Ruzek, Sean Hunt and Kim Burgess who Jane knows, two over the phone. Burgess and Hunt. They will be working opposite shifts along with the other officers to do their best to keep you safe. Yilena these are good officers they worked with my cousin, Kevin and, Hailey and Jay.  Okay good. We heard the gang has people who are going to try to kill you. Each of them  will be watching you and we have a fourth one coming in from Italy your brother Frankie trusts. She will be with Adam watching the night shift tonight.  Her name is Jenna Davis.  We know her actually we all do. She use to work with them. Okay I cannot trust anyone else so here are two guns and enough ammo to keep you safe as possible and two shivs. Please be careful.  Thank you.

We leave his office and go eat lunch. Detective Ruzek hassles Yilena and she assaults him and gets sent to isolation.  
Ruzek takes me to the isolation area and tells me he won't be able to keep me safe so be careful.  The warden heard while we were leaving that they are going to go after Jane and I tonight.