15

Maur and I fell asleep but around 3 I feel Maur sucking on me and I wake up smiling holding her head down. She is giving me such good head that I cum in her mouth and she swallowed all and looks up and winks.

Maur you know I like being woken up like this when I am sound asleep. I know as long as you don't have a big day of cases. I recall quite well . It's your turn. Baby I am more than ready for daddy.

Maur gets on her and I get behind her fingering her before I enter her.

Daddy I want it rough and fast. I will decide on what don't worry you will be satisfied my queen.

Jane has me moaning a little and I am close to beg her when she surprises me and shoves her dick in me hard which causes me to a scream.

My queen you like? Yes daddy punish me. Oh my queen, I will move back on me and hold on.

I move back and J is fucking the hell out of my pussy and grabs my right breast and pinches it hard. I am begging her for more and deeper. She finally has all of her dick as far as our bodies allow and I am close as well as she. Maur's tightening her muscles around my dick and fuck I cum so hard that we both are screaming and calling each other dirty names.

Maur shit you were so good. Thank you for waking me up. I did say tomorrow and it's tomorrow. I thought maybe ten and we would sleep in but glad you didn't love. Sorry for leaving so many hematoma on your breasts. I notice you were more sensitive which means you will be coming soon. J no not anymore. How come. I am done. Don't you recall I had a hysterectomy. I forget at times. You still bleed. Yes because your rubbing against my walls and break the vessels. Oh. It's okay I am okay and not complaining. Let's go back to sleep. I might surprise you. Hmmm I am game if you are.
J kisses me and we make out for awhile until my eyelids are getting heavy and I say night. As soon as she said night, Maur was out.

Yilena thank you for returning to work. Why are you in the conference room? The pipes busted over the coroner's area and my office is above it. All the current cases opened evidence was ruined.

I stay quiet and listen. I was down there the other day when Dr..PAPOV was close to solving the actual murder but now the evidence is ruined we will never find out who the other two bullets came from and why Jane and Maura weren't truthful. I will let it end there even though I have my opinion what actually happened. I need to work on myself but will text my pals their secret is safe with me and tell them I don't ever want to discuss it and shame on them covering it up. Whatever you do don't own up to it. You will only bring more problems out and I still love them as family.

Jay you will be in here for awhile .Yes, I am going to switch part of the precinct around. This will become my new office. My old office will be part of the conference room and some of the detectives desks will change too. Don't worry your unit will be left alone. Drug unit will. be the one changing . Please you and Hailey go out to see if you can come up with more evidence or we will have to let the Andersons free.I don't want to let guilty people free. They still not saying if they did the murderers or not and no evidence is gonna possibly let them go free. Frost and Nina will be helping you as well. On my way to get your wife. Be safe out there. I will.