89 epilpgue

Stella this is a actually not bad at all. Why because you saw JLo shake her ass. Kelly don't answer that.  Stella let's just finish listening than eat dinner. I am going to take Tommy's advice. I don't want to run my chance of dessert tonight. We have a few more extra days so lets enjoy it. Okay. I am enjoying the concert and looks like Jane and Carmen are too.

Carmen you didn't wear your compression shorts?I didn't think I  would react this way to JLo..You see Jane too and Maura isn't getting jealous.  Of course not .I bet she is wet too. I need some help. 
Carmen gets up from the concert with her wife following her. We hear Jane and Maura in the next stall to us. Jane is fucking the hell out of me and we both cum together. We pull up our underwear and tell Carmen and Rebecca. the concert is over with so hurry up so we are all not late for dinner or my sister will be ticked. Maura if you want to help me out here. Not tonight.  Maur give me a few minutes. J enters the stall while I lock the door so no one will walk in. I can here them both teaming her and they all cum.

Come on you three. I am unlocking rhe door. 

The three of us get cleaned up and we leave together. Katelyn is coming and just shakes her head and turns around.

Everyone is here now and hopefully no more side desserts..
She looks at the four of us.  My sister is usually not this way so I know she is getting nervous about her wedding on Saturday.

Everybody who is here and came from Sacramento and Italy thank you. The wedding cake is coming along and Simon and I got to taste some of it. Even Tony tried it.  We almost had to security to get these two out of the inn kitchen. I am glad my daughter helped me get Simon and Tony out. Izzy I do apologize for Tony and I having you do make another layer.  Simon if it would of been frosted and put together, you two would of ended two tires only.  I don't allow the couple around.  You just lucky it was Katelyn and the inn had the extra ingredients I needed.  Maura sorry for dipping into your inns ingredients.  Your pastry chef wasn't too happy.  I know I handled it already. Tony and Simon no more going in the kitchen that is all of you except for Deb. Jenna, Halle, Juanita  , Michele and Mandi. I don't need to look for more chefs .  We understand don't we Tony? Yes.  Tony will pay for your extra time age the additional ingredients.  It's okay this time. Thank you. Tony and Simon these pastry chef from the inn made his version of velvet cake but it has a different taste than mine.  They are in your rooms at the inn.  Jackie and Richard I love my dress.  Thank you. Your welcome . You are family to us and forever there when Avery needs help.  Thank you Richard.  Everyone enjoy food. We will be here for another hour before we leave.

We finished eating  some people left to gamble.

It was around midnight when everyone got on the two shuttle busses.

We dropped off Avery. June, Carmen,  Rebecca Danielle, Parker. Christina and Joy then my sister, Jane , Kiki,  Gloria,  Beth and Yilena .

The rest at Inn.

The following morning the inn staff was busy  changing alot or bedding and doing alot more cleaning than they normally did as I was told by the manager of the inn.

Kelly I am not ready to go have lunch. Hmmm we can order in.  We don't have to join everyone until five .

Just say Stella and I ate not only real food.
Auntie  Becky and Joy you ready to go golfing? Yes .
Many of us either went golfing,  swimming,  fishing or to the gun range. Frankie I cannot breath. I am spent too. We better get ready and leave Maura's women cave to go golfing.  This place is actually nice.  When Jane told me about it and Maura renovates I thought was joking.  It has alot for being so small .

Four hours later our dinner was ready.  Joey, Izzy,  Olivia had their own rooms instead of staying with Simon and I in Maura's suite at the inn.

Instead of me speaking. Simon, my daughter, my brother Carlo, sister and my twin sister did. Olivia did the most talking. The food was delicious.  Simon tonight was staying with Tony in his room while I had the suite to myself.

The end