52

Samantha I have  been thinking about my law future. My family will back me financially if your sister, you and Fred agree to me becoming partners. I will pay for the sign changes,  and for the staff you hired and Laura Rizzoli costs too and of xcouese my own secretary and assistant. I know there is more room available on the third floor.  What so you think? Here is the number call my sister.  I will support it. You will just have to get their approval.

On our way to the dealership Will calls and speaks with my sister and Fred on conference call with me. They haggled a price and agreed. Will will send drop off a check tomorrow for them and have the sign company to make news ones like the current ones. He already has a photo they can put up. I see Will passing he is good on multiple question tests and he was acing the practice tests.
He calls Laura and Laura agrees to it top. He will go tomorrow to sign the contract.

We finally get to the dealership.

Several sales people walk up to us immediately

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Several sales people walk up to us immediately.  I choose  a lady and she helps Will. She recognizes his last name so he just has to give  her his license and insurance policy number and we are off to testing the one he wants.

It's bright to me and  reminds me of Jackson's truck color

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's bright to me and  reminds me of Jackson's truck color.
Samantha I like it what you think of it besides the color.  I like it but not the color as you know. Yes I know.

We return and he haggled down the price.  He calls his father and his father forwards the amount he needs to his checking account.  He has her check for the license vanity name  Will A and it comes back as not eligible someone has it. He switches it to  William A and it passes. He contacts his families insurance company and has them add it to the policy.  He had already sold his massareti in New York before he left. So he had that money to be used on this vehicle. His parents were picking up the difference.  They activated on star star sirrus satellite radio on the stereo, filled it up fully and cleaned the inside and washed it.  Joyce handed her her home number manual, owners manual and keys.  He paid the limo driver and took the sodas and cold bottles of water we hadn't drank and we left for the wharf. 

Family Above Allजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें