37

The following morning Katelyn came for lunch while Harold crew and him were doing our yard and cleaning the pool.  Harold already told us welcome back.  We were definitely glad to be back.

Katelyn ah my favorite pizza

Katelyn ah my favorite pizza. Thank you.  Your welcome Jane.  You two know I was worried about you all. Thank you for telling me you were flying in. I figured not to bother you at night or early this morning.  Here is Lorenzo's pizza, Buffalo wings and salad compliments of Lorenzo himself.  He was glad you all came back safe . Us too sis. Let me get some plates and bowls. J please get some tea for me with lemon out of the refrigerator.  Sis what do you want? I will have will have same.

Jane brings two ice teas with glasses she and herself a soda. Katelyn the napkins and silverware.  We eat and Katelyn is sweating and we asked her what was going on?

Not sure maybe a bug. Sis how long have you been this way? This morning.  I feel fine though.  Let me decide . Okay.

Maur goes and gets her medical bag and has me cough and used used tongue depressor .

Katelyn you need your tonsils out. I thought I was pass that age.  Nope go to the hospital with us.  I am hungry and going to eat first.  They won't do surgery.  I will have to schedule surgery by  a general practitioner. Do immediately.  I will be harping on you until you have the surgery. Okay Okay Maura.  You know I will know too. Thanks for lunch by the way. Your welcome. I know you two have the week off. No going anywhere.  Please stay local. I will knowing you need your tonsils taken out.You up to swimming sis? Sure but no swim suit .You can borrow one of mine.

J went and got dressed in the bathroom while my sister and I changed in our bedroom

J went and got dressed in the bathroom while my sister and I changed in our bedroom.  J beat us outside and was already doing laps.
Maur let's see if we can improve out individual time. I will swim laps with you two and see if I improve my time after 30 minutes of swimming.

Maur shaved two minutes.  I got worse and Katelyn shaved a minute off.

I sucked today. J you just had an off day. It's okay.

We got out and took showers. Maur went and got Katelyn gym bag so she could put clean clothes on after her shower.

Kiki slow down. I can only go so fast in this wind on my bike. We should head back before we get caught in the rain. We made it home and got a little wet when we opened the garages to put the bikes in.  Gloria took a hot shower while I relaxed in the tub reading a book.
Babe I am going to be in my office doing some work.

I got my laptop out and began responding to emails and have my weekly meetings with the shipping yard and shipping company

I got my laptop out and began responding to emails and have my weekly meetings with the shipping yard and shipping company.  Kiki came later to bring my dinner while I worked in my office. 

Gloria it's eleven o'clock come to bed. Coming thanks for bringing my dinner while I worked.  Your welcome. 

Gloria was tired and when her head hit the pillow she was out.