18

J  yesterday night was wow. Let's get ready to go the gun range.  We won't be able to take a lot of guns but at least the rental of the snow mobiles will get us there.

Everyone who was in town and  wasn't working came to the party at the house.  I was  glad my one sister flew home to my dads place to come today.

Everyone thank you for coming I am honored to be REMIS other mother. We won't let him forget his other biological mother, Graciela.  I didn't know her much  but when we were looking for her we found out somethings .We wrote a little diary for him about her on what we learned and include all of is in it to with our loved ones.  With you all showing up today,  we know he is definitely loved. The three of us thank each and everyone of you being here.
Please take dessert and food home with you. We are only two adults who can eat only so much Hawaiian food.  We will see most of you tomorrow.

Lisa and I walked everyone outside  while my sisters watched Remi and put our dad to bed after he took a shower

Babe I was surprised to see my dad drink as much as he did Lisa.  There were no way we were going to let him drive.  I am glad my grandfather and sister went shopping to get him some clothes, pajamas and a toiletry set so he could take  a shower and go to bed. Tabitha says he stressing over a case and that is why he drank so much which is out of character for him.  Babe he's in bed and we have all the vehicle keys in our room so he cannot take off.  Even your sister gave us her keys just in case dad played the I said so card.  Let's finish cleaning up and go to bed.
I am glad the people who couldn't make it Lisa called at least.  He was looking at the speaker phone like who is that where is that voice coming from.  I have to agree that was funny.

Lets put him to bed  and finish cleaning up the mess.  I am glad many took food and dessert with them. Me too.

We finished up and went to bed. My grandparents drove home because they really don't know Carmen and Rebecca.

We arrive at the gun range and they had hot cocoa and coffee inside

We arrive at the gun range and they had hot cocoa and coffee inside.  Maur had hot cocoa while I had a coffee.

Maur started to shoot then I did

J hair was not the norm for her today

J hair was not the norm for her today.  I didn't dare say anything to her.
We didn't do bad as we finished.  It started to snow more so we hurried as safely as possible to get back to the inn to get out of her clothes and in a hot bath with more hot cocoa. We decided to order in for dinner.   We were all toasty when our food arrived. We ate and cuddled in bed and played scrabble in bed.  J beat me and wasn't the most gracious winner.  I ignored her the rest of the night even when she tried to make it up. I nodded off with my pajamas on something I rarely do now.

Carmen are you sure we are set for for tomorrow? Yes everyone invited know not to bring a gift.  We asked them to donate to American River College homeless project.  Molly called and told me she is getting some huge donations in our names. Becca at least the students can benefit from our nuptials. We better go to bed we want to be rested and I am glad the gals are letting us have the celebration there. All our friends go there . Tomorrow please don't get wasted and enjoy it.