40

We returned to my sisters and his party  was winding down. People still had to work tomorrow. My grandparents were staying at my sisters  so they could spend more time with their great grandson. Grandma Becky agreed to stay away while they were here so they could spend the time with him without her being here. Even though Remi wasn't our blood we all loved him as he was.
Samantha I will have my assistant to  order what you asked for. You will still need to hire your own staff. I have some recommendations to make it easier for you . We will hire who you want even though you haven't passed the bar yet.  We will keep them busy. Please call these people tonight and have them meet you at the office tomorrow for interviews. Use the one conference room that is set up already. Okay thank you.

My aunt handed me the list. I excuses myself and went into my sister's home office and contacted them to set up interviews ( private investigators,  book keeper, secretary, Para legals and personal assistants.
Tomorrow I would have a busy day.

Avery I am going to go home so I  am not beat for the interviews. Would you like Fred or I to seat in on the interviews tomorrow to help you? Yes please do. Here is a list of questions for them. Thanks Avery. Your welcome sis. Avery here is the list and times  The first one is at 8:30  and will go to 4:30. Okay thank you.

I hugged my family and left to get some rest and pick out my clothes for tomorrow  and practice my interview questions.  My aunt Amal and Janice were home now.

Aunties can I practice on you to interview. Sure.

My aunts were good at the answers and gave me pointers on how to get the information I needed. They said it takes time to do well but were confident I could do it. If I had a problem, my aunt or Fred would be there to help me . I made us dinner and cleaned up. 

Aunties I am going to study than go to bed. Sweetie don't stay up too late. I will try not to. Will will be here tomorrow after 5 so we can study. Okay. Night love you two. We love you two.

She did pretty well Janice. It will get easier. I recall the first time I interviewed for my job as well interview witnesses and possible criminals. It wasn't easy. I was glad my partner helped me do interview witnesses and possible criminals. Me too Janice. My first interview when I applied for my job as a tax lawyer, I ended up puking in the interview because I was so nervous. Oh poor thing. Indeed.  It's late and we have an early day tomorrow.

We got ready for bed and fell asleep without any problems.

We woke up to hearing Joy screaming. We both got our guns to find Joy on her bed. A mouse was loose in her room.  Janice caught it and killed it.

Joy everything is fine now. I will ask Becky if you two can stay here so qn exterminator can come out. I will call her in the morning Amal. 

Janice returns from outside.

Joy it's in the garbage container outside now.  Thank you.  No problem. Good night you two. Night Joy. Night.