84

Katelyn and I finished eating our Cambodian dinner.

We went to one of the guest rooms to finish since the master bedroom furniture would be delivered until tomorrow like my cigar room cabinets and more cigars I had ordered to be he here tomorrow

I had Katelyn climb on top of me and her pussy over my face so I could tongue fuck her. We were learning what we like and didn't like not just by asking but exploring one another's bodies. I loved to see her breasts pop up and down especially sew her c cup move alot when I was fucking her with my tongue and her coming in my mouth like liquid gold as her juices were to me. I  would sell her juices if no one knew it was hers and who was selling it. This is how good her juices tasted.  I spit some in a cup for later to drink with my evening vitamins and medication.  She laughed when she saw me drinking from a glass and taking my vitamins and mess for the night.

Simon your weird. I did that to make you smile. I would sell your juices if people didn't know it was me selling it and it was yours.  People would want to buy it.  Simon your not the first person to tell me that.  Hmmmm. Don't be jealous.I am not.  You will be my wife soon enough and my only marriage. Well I was married for a time but got a divorce.  He wanted to have kids and I couldn't give him any so he divorced me. I was glad that there was a prenuptial at the request of my mother.. Katelyn I knew your mother. I enjoyed talking to her whenever I saw her. She was the one who wanted me to meet you years ago but there was no way. I was too shy. You shy and your a job.  My job is one thing.  A relationship is totally different. I cannot believe you left a hickey on my forehead which is a first for me theee and at our age. I know I feel the same way but it was hard not to when you were fucking me earlier. I needed to do something with my lips. It's not  shape that people will think it's a hickey.  It's not like this one your right nipple which made you scream and demand more. I am tired you wore my dick out . No to be precise,  you were the one who wore yourself out. Semantics. Yes.

We kissed and I nodded off next to Katelyn with her left  breast not covered up. I sucked on it for awhile and fell asleep. 

I woke up an hour later seeing his mouth still on my breast and laughed then got up to use the restroom and went back to bed.

After work I drove to Maura's. She buzzed me in and I chuckled when I saw the mail box and street numbers. Her home was further down so you couldn't see her home.  I parked my car in the driveway next to my wife's.

I kissed my wife and asked her how her day was and if the cleaning service do a good job

They did after I pointed some areas they missed. I don't want them returning.  I contacted the boss and told him such. Why? They saw our photo and asked me who you were  I told them my wife. It went down spiral from there.
When I arrived for our nooner she required extra to calm her down which I had no problem. I heard you and Maur had yourself longer and she was late for work. Yes I  didn't want her leaving the shower so I took her more which she didn't mind. I am not one for being late J but fuck the need for her to stop wasn't going to happen. I see our arrangement is working out for us all.
We all smiled. Babr what did you and Jane makes us for dinner? Tri tip with green beans and garlic mashed potatoes. We can eat in the dining room.

We all took the food to the dining room and Maur discussed  corps she opened up today. We finally finished and we did the cleaning  Maura's hair was still wet from her shower when she came home. 

Maura tonight let's all be in the same bed.

We got one another dressed up and Maura put a strap on and she had my wife bend over and pumping in her anus while Becca was sucking on Jane's dick and I was behind Maura fingering her to prime her for my dick

We got one another dressed up and Maura put a strap on and she had my wife bend over and pumping in her anus while Becca was sucking on Jane's dick and I was behind Maura fingering her to prime her for my dick. We all were all sweaty and moaning and calling each other butch, lesbo , bitch and ho. We were all being a ho wanting and begging for more to satisfy our own sexual appetites.  We finally finished around 11: 39. Each of us were tired and fell asleep with our own wife or ex wife that was no longer my ex but people kept referring to J and I as exes even though we remarried .