76

Morning Katelyn.  Morning. 

I hear my alarm go off and I look at the monitor. 

Oh crap get in the shower. It's my daughter and her fiancé.
Simon gathers his clothes and takes them to the onsuite bathroom while I get dressed real quick and close my bedroom door.

Mom did we wake you up.  No , I  forgot  you two were coming. It's okay. We got more boxes like you asked.  Julian you start in my mother's bathroom while I get the other bathroom. Mom is someone here? Yes. Mom I am so sorry. It's okay.  You two don't the other bathrooms while I go take a shower and stay out of my bedroom. Mom did you have dessert?
Hello . Katelyn what is dessert.

It's sex

It's sex. Olivia and Julian this is Simon Baker.  Morning. I will go make us all breakfast while you take a shower. Okay.  It's nice meeting you sit. Nive meeting you Simon. Same.  You two behave.  Mom would I do anything different? Yes you would.  You two behave or you won't get the fitness room,dining room, living room, my master bedroom furniture nor some of the bathroom items.  We won't mom.
My mother leaves to take a shower.

Olivia I am glad we have time alone. I  would like your permission and your aunts permission to marry your mother.  What do you do for  a living? How long have you been seeing my mother? How do I  know you are but going to hurt her? I am a judge for Sacramento criminal cases. Jane set up blind date at their home. I have been wanting to meet your mother for awhile. I cannot promise of never hurting her mentally but physically it will not occur.  We have known each other for a few days. Wow my soon to be mother in law works fast. Sorry to be crude.  Julian   Julian I don't take dessert as you call it lightly. Yes you may have my mother's hand in marriage. Thank you.  I would like to ask her this week. I plan on buying a ring on Monday and hopefully marry her in August. This only gives you a month to plan it.. Money is not a factor.  If she says  yes. I will have us both sign prenuptials.

Did they behave? YES WE DID. MOM THAT WAS A QUICK SHOWER.  The breakfast is almost ready.  Simon we won't be able to go to the range so I can get certified. Mom you two eat and go .Julian and I will do the packing we agreed on before I go back to studying. You sure? Yes. Mom why don't you ask auntie Maura and auntie Jane. Make it a double date. Simon do you mind? Not at all.  Let me go call her from the bedroom.

While I make the call, I open the window in the bedroom and strip the bed and put it in the wash.

I figured I help you. Thank you much appreciated  Julian get the paper plates,  plastic cups and plastic ware. Okay babe.

My cell rings. Hi sis.. Katelyn what's up? Would you like to meet us at the gun range   I need to get recertified.  Who is us? Simon. I forgot the kids were coming this morning  .They didn't catch you did they ? No but it was just as embarrassing.. Katelyn I'm happy for you..Hold on..
J do you want to go with Katelyn and Simon to the gun range so she can get certified again. Sure we need too anyway.  What time? .Not sure, Sus yes we need too as well what time and where? 11 in Stockton at the range off of 99. Okay together or separate.  SEPARATE OKAY.  SEE YOU AT ELEVEN THEN WE CAB HAVE LUNCH AT SUSIE'S ON HARDING WAY. Okay see you there.

Let's eat and get going.  I need to drop by my place to get my equipment. Okay.

We are eating and Simon says he knows about Olivia but nothing about Julian.  Julian tells him about his career and who his mother is.  Julian ask him if hevhsd any family something I haven't asked yet. I have no family I know of. I live with my best friend in his home.  I like to travel and do alot of volunteering when I  can and enjoy the outdoors..

We finish and we leave in his car after Julian moves his truck

I apologize if they asked you embarrassing questions in my absence. No not at all .
We finally get to his place..

Aye roommate you never came home

Aye roommate you never came home.  You got lucky. Oh sorry Katelyn I didn't see you. Yes he and I both got lucky. 

It was funny to see Tony blush.

I will be right back. Tony try not to pit your foot in your mouth again.  I will try.