17

Remi it's okay mama's will be home soon.

His parents walked in. Avery picked him up.

He got a scared when the gardener came making noises with the blower. Oh buddy-it's okay. Harold and his crew is just doing what they get paid for. Babe he won't understand you.  Its okay he is calmer. Lisa babies understand alot more than adults give them credit. Look who is here to see you. Hello-Remi you have been crying. Hello Joy and grandma. He got scared with the blower. Oh poor guy.  Remi grandma won't let anything happen to you.

Our son looked at Becky and looked like  a smile but could of been gas too. Yup he tooted. Oh boy you need changing. I will take him. No need Jackson,  Grandma has it.  Okay, I  am going to help them bring in the groceries.

  Okay, I  am going to help them bring in the groceries

Lisa please get Harold his check for the work. Here it is. How's Remi doing Avery? Pretty good except your blower scared him. Oops sorry. It's okay. I just hope he gets use to the sound so he doesn't cry.  Harold here's the extra check as promised for the new heater you put in. Thank you. Sorry it was higher than I originally stated. They increase the cost of it. It's okay. It's fixed now and we can enjoy swimming again in the winter. I replaced your aunts and Kiki's too. For some reason they all broke.  Except Kiki said Lisa tried fixing it and caused more problems.  Thanks for the checks. Here my mother,  aunt and I got these for him. He will love them thank you.

Grandma you have more books to read to him. Remi let's go seat on the couch. Grandma going to read to little one. It's past your nap time.  Becky he was asleep until he heard the blower. He will go to sleep with this one. 

Within five minutes of Becky reading to him he was out. Becky placed him in his bedroom.

He was gurgling like he was snoring

He was gurgling like he was snoring. I looked at Lisa.  He has gotten that from you. I just hope he doesn't snore like you do when your sick,  tired or drunk.  Jackson take the rest of the day off with pay.  Are you sure? Yes,  Becky is,staying for dinner with Joy so we have him covered. Here's your check too. Thank you. I'm off to Santa Clara to see the niners and raiders game. Drive safe and enjoy yourself and your weekend. I will be here tomorrow though. Okay.  Tonight is spaghetti  night something quick and simple. Okay you girls you go do that while I got strip your bed and the guest room since I hadn't done that yet.  I want clean sheets to sleep in.  Okay Becky.  Joy you staying for dinner?Yes I  have the weekend off but haven't been over here lately with bingo, swimming and golfing. Here is something, I didn't want others to see.

She hands Lisa  card and a document in it. 
Oh my Joy thank you. Its from all of the Houghs. Avery it's stock in their winery. I didn't know you were public. We aren't. We just wanted him to have some stock. It was my brother, Derek's idea. Its not alot but it keeps going up. No one is go know about it. I will put it the safe for now and later to the bank.  My family wants me to give it to you away from tomorrow. They can't make it. Joy please tell everyone thank you. Our little one has his first stocks.

Lisa left to put it away before  Becky returned.

Okay dinner is ready.  Becky you really don't have to spend the night.  No you two need a night and not have to worry about him if he cries. I miss little ones.  Okay.

Joy helped us put the place settings out and we all sat down to eat.  We were almost done when Remi woke up and Becky bounced up to get him. Lisa brought him a bottle and Becky started feeding him.

J they definitely improved the menu at the inn with this new chef.  He is costly but worth.  This place gets packed often especially for dinner and lunch.
  How about we go for spa. Maur not the mud bath.  Yes the mud bath.  You know it will take for  ever to get the mud off. Stop being a big baby. How often do we come here and it's free? Fine.
Hello Dr. Isles and Ms. Rizzoli.  We are ready for you.
Thank you.

Would you like something to drink? Lemon water for us

Would you like something to drink? Lemon water for us. Coming right up.

Maur I am not staying in this long. If not no special snack for you? You taking dessert as in real or the other dessert? Both.  You don't play fair.  I know and you love it. I want a banana split with extra fudge.  Hmm that sounds good. Maur for that just Carmel syrup.  Okay. I will make sure they will have it when we are finished here.
Thank you for the water.  Is there anything else for you ladies. Two banana splits with extra fudge on one and a container of Carmel syrup for our suite.  I will notify the kitchen staff once you are done here and leave.  Dr. Isles please don't make a mess. We don't have the extra staff tonight. Okay no problem.  Thank you.

The staff left and laughed at J who put the mud back in the tub.