61

Rehearsal dinner was tonight. During salsa practice tonight, Avery twisted her ankle. Maur had her ice it up.
Lisa the wedding will be ruined. Avery no it won't be. We will just have you sit during the vows and most of the photos. You could be in a body cast and I would still marry you .Lisa your silly but thank you. Let's get you upstairs and cleaned up than bed for us. We have a long day tomorrow.

Sis you okay? Not really Tabitha but Maura said it's just sprained. No dancing for me. Sis the good part the swing you wanted done for you well it has a purpose now. Samantha and all of us decided to have that part of the alter now. Oh you two thank you. Get some rest and see you tomorrow.

I hugged my sisters good night. My dad and grandparents ,aunts and Becky came to see how I was doing. I felt like an idiot but it is what it is. Will was so attentive and caring and I felt bad it should be the other way around, since he is still grieving for his parents but that is the kind of man he is.

Samantha this ice had to stay a little longer than you need to still continue to elevate it. Good night you two. Thanks Maura. Thank You Dr..Isles. William call me Maura unless I am at work. Okay thank you Maura.

Maura leaves and Will kisses me good night..My sisters and I stayed in bed with our soon to be spouses..My other two sisters and their spouses was sharing a room now because the people sewing our outfits needed more space. Aye mattress were all over the hallways and I felt bad for our hosts. They told us not to worry about it. Several of us would get our rooms back tomorrow morning when the designer and her staff would leave. We all tried our outfits this evening and a few alterations being done tonight as we would be asleep. They were still needing to finish some of the dresses at least all of the suits and wedding downs were completely done.

The following morning we hear Jenna and Deb here with their employees .

Jenna here is the contract for the Java business. It's all yours now. Thank you Maura and Katelyn. I am sorry it took so long. We didn't realize how much our mother had. We thought we were finished but weren't. It's okay. Our mother was very happy backing you. I know it was rough because she wasn't being a silent partner in the beginning. Jt's okay Katelyn. I better get going and setting up their cake. It's beautiful. Thank you. Chef Leo ,restaurant owner, Java and deli owner of now a pastry chef.. Yes I know.. I sure miss Angela and Izzy. We do too.

Jenna left to set up the cake we worked out before we ate breakfast. Today was defiantly going to be a long day. We got our dresses this morning with the alterations. We put them in our bedroom.

Jenna finished the cake and asked us to see it.

We love it. Thank you for doing it for us six. Your very welcome Kelly. You all have to get going while the rest of the staff finish cooking while we go home to get ready. Okay. I will walk you put. Here is the check. William the cake was my gift to you all. The lobster, chicken and steak and other items aren't. We will bill Jason and he will work out out bill with you all. Oh okay.

I opened the door of the delivery van for Jenna and Deb.