65

I finally arrived back home and  brought in the groceries with the help of my sister,  Samantha.  She told me that Kelly should be home soon and knows to come over for dinner. I handed Will the steaks when he came out of the guest bedroom downstairs.

I will go start on the steaks. Samantha brought over some wine for the dinner and cut up a watermelon for dessert. Thank you sis. Well he was working hard along with the movers getting the upstairs gun vault and safe installed and having the alarm company to add more cameras and sensors. I helped him put his clothes away went to the store to get a watermelon and finish helping him to finish the downstairs guest room.
What do you think?

By the way your fitness equipment will be here tomorrow when I picked up your home line

By the way your fitness equipment will be here tomorrow when I picked up your home line. The room came out well.
William is outside while my sister and I  are putting the groceries away.

Samantha he still is crying and covering it up. I know Tabitha.  As long as he let's it out in a healthy way, I am okay with it.  I just thought you should know. I appreciate it. You guys thanks for cooking. I want Tabby to study for her licrnse as much as she can . Talking about licensure? Have you heard back yet? We have 6 more weeks to find out.  Tomorrow we will go in to help with some of the cases in an consulting only, since we can't practice officially.

Sweetie the steaks are done.  Let's eat outside its a nice day.

We all went to help bring place settings

We all went to help bring place settings. Glassware for the wine and serving utensils.

Umm this is good. Thank you for the invite.  I am glad you like it.  We know how studying and coming home from work is exhausting. Antonio,  Jay and Kevin are at our place to do some work. It's coming along well. Tabitha pretty soon it will be finished and you two can enjoy life and work only and not worry about remodeling and expanding your place. 
Tabby went to get the watermelon after we ate dinner.  William loaded up the dishwasher with Kelly's help.

At least it's a nice day, not too hot more too windy.  We better get going and getting ready for bed after I make my lunch for work tomorrow.  Okay night you two. Back at you William. I hugged both Kelly and my sister and they went through the back gate.