72

The following morning I get a call from Simon.  He is home and would like me to come over to meet his roommate and have lunch.  I inform him I am packing to move and my buddies are here but to come over.  He agrees and I give him my home address. I tell him to call me when he is outside so I can buzz the gate in the back and not laugh how I  have the truck parked.

Tony you up to help her packing? Sure why not.  Good. You really like this gal and only spent time with her one-night for dinner with Jane and Dr. Isles her twin. We also have spoken since while I was at the conference.Yes. I  do really like her and you will see why. Please be on your best behavior  and not embarrass me.

 Please be on your best behavior  and not embarrass me

Nice brownstone.
I call Katelyn and she buzzes me in the back.

She got herself a truck

She got herself a truck. Nice.  She likes outdoors and goes to her sisters or Jane's cabin alot in the winter.  She doesn't like taking her Mercedes there. I don't blame her.

Even her back of the brownstone is nice too

Even her back of the brownstone is nice too. Indeed it is Tony.

Hello come I'm. Katelyn this is my roommate and best friend,  Tony DiNozzo.  Hello. Tony and Simon these are my friends Izzy, Nina and Hailey. I know Detective Holiday and Detective Upton. Me too. Its nice to meet you Izzy and see you two ladies again. The same. You bought a new truck and a home all in the same day? Yes. I decided it was time. I have told Avery Rizzoli to get this to rent out . My daughter, Olivia Martin, use to live with me who I adopted years ago.  She is a med student and lives with her fiancé and his mother. I felt, since I  decided to not move to Italy that a house was good investment.  You were thinking about moving to Italy? Yes until my mother passed.  I don't have the love to move back there. I have competent people that work for my sister and I. I decided to bring a bottle of Hough alcohol free since you probably have your own wines. Yes .I  also didn't want to drink and drive. I am glad to hear your responsible.  Indeed he is. Tony what do career wise? I transferred here a few years ago and now work for the FBI.  I use to be a agent for NCIS.