33

My wife was all over me once I closed our door.  We are not to lock then unless someone is trying to break in. Yilena didn't have a problem with it, but  I  did. I didn't want anyone walking in on us while we were making love. My wife finally got me to relax and shit she definitely missed me by the way she made us both cum several times. We can only turn the TV so loud and Yilena isn't the quietest. I got up and put my robe on to get some water. The officers just smiled and didn't say a word. I got the water bottles and tossed Yilena hers.

Ouch that hurt. These officers looked at me and smiled when I went to get our waters.
Beth don't worry about it. They just probably wished they were in here with us.  Yilena that isn't funny   I am sorry.  Please come back to bed. We will just drink our waters and cuddle and talk.

We drank our waters and caught up.  I was scared when Yilena told me she was the one who stole the diamonds and other items that were worth more and how one guard was shot but they heard he was okay. They were paid in counterfeit money and used it to pay for their fair knowing it was counterfeit. What got me more angry was she could of been killed in jail if it hadn't been for other good detectives, Jenna and the lady who snitched on others. I was happy that Yilena and Jane took care of her living conditions in another state and Horatio had other identity made up for so she wouldn't be found in another state. We eventually fell asleep.

Maur I need rest. Uncle,  uncle. Oh poor baby had too much. Yes. Let's just cuddle.  Okay J.
I got up and swallowed her juices and kissed her. I placed my head on her abs and nodded off after her.

Tabitha you awake?Yes. What's up a Samantha? Can we talk? Sure come in.  I have been seeing someone and if dad or auntie Janice finds out, they are gonna kill me. Why would you say that?  I changed my major from law to pre med now in law. I wasn't  happy with the courses. Why would you think they would be mad? Because they both been paying for  my schooling and think I am a med student. The only ones who know are you, Nana and papa. I will be graduating this next semester cum de laude with a law degree in marital law. Samantha tell them tomorrow at aunties.  This way you have the three of there. I don't really seeing them getting mad for the degree. I do see them getting mad for you not telling them. I support you.  Thanks. I better get back to my room it's late. Tabitha thank you.  Anytime sis.  Love you. Love you too.